Looking for encouraging friends

Options
Hello!

My name is Jennifer and I am 24 years old. I'm starting my fitness pal again after two attempts. I'm looking for friends to keep motivated and to motivate me. I see the weight I was when I first started and the weight I am now. Each attempted I've gained ten pounds. Enough is enough! Lets lose this weight! :)

Replies

• kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yep its time to do this! Looking for encouraging friends to get me where I am going!
    We are bound to have lots of laughs along the way.

This time I WILL DO IT, completely!

Looking forward to catching up.
    K (Sydney, Australia)
  • Miss_Aurora
    Options
    It's good to have a little group .. perhaps we could set mini challenges.

Probably need to be each day ... mix it up ... cause I get bored easily *LOL*

And hi Kxxooo I'm from Sydney too ... good to know there are others out there on the same time zone
  • angelizer
    Options
    im still on the look out for a some more new friends will add you
  • neni06
    neni06 Posts: 10
    Options
    Whohoo! I'm excited you guys! We will see thus till the end!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: yes, it is not coming off by itself even though i wish it would. i am sending a friend request so we can encourage each other & give good support.
  • jillymontgomery
    Options
    Hey Jennifer would love to be friends as I to need help and encourgement :):flowerforyou:
  • neni06
    neni06 Posts: 10
    Options
    Sounds great! Thank you :)
  • melissakatemey81
    Options
    Hi I'm also new and keen for motivating friends, will send you a friend request :)
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    welcome, i am also new and would love to help motivate and encourage you. :)
  • scittle13
    Options
    Hi guys I'm not exactly new but I havnt added any friends yet :( from Adelaide Australia add me!!
  • AngelaKelly02
    AngelaKelly02 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :)
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me too! The more friends the better :)