Any body like to trail walk

Options
I usually go to the state parks around the area or by my moms house here in Michigan, it is so much fun and I have to greatest walking partner, my boyfriends moms dog.

Replies

• pegasis2321
    Options
    I usually go to the state parks around the area or by my moms house here in Michigan, it is so much fun and I have to greatest walking partner, my boyfriends moms dog.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    We love it.
    The kids stop to look at little animals or bugs and it's so relaxing.
    Can't wait to do it again in the Spring.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I love walking on trails. I don't get to as often as I like but there are some good off the beaten path trails I have been to.

Eve
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I love to go trail walking. Unfortunately I have to drive a least 1.5 hours-3hours to do so. There is a great trail in San Simeon-it is at there state campground long the pacific coast line. It is a 3 mile if you take the short hike and I think 6 for the long. It is beautiful. Deer, wild turkey and the smell of the ocean is like being in a story book.
    Also hiking in Yosemite National Park is great.. That is a 1.5 hour drive.

2 years ago we went to Zion Park. If you are in the UT area, that is a place to hike. The colors are beautiful.
  • jeffro52
    Options
    I love to trail RUN. That is exciting. If you really want to burn off some calories, do some walking/jogging intervals on the trails. Walk for a bit, then jog for a bit. Intervals like that will really get your heart pumping, and your body feeling great! Before you know it, you will be able to run trails you used to walk...

Cheers!
    Jeff