its amazing but im not hungry ?

Options
So before i started MFP i was constantly eating like i was always hungry, i could get through a pack of biscusits in one sitting or 6 bags of crisps and not feel any different.

Now ive been using MFP for 3 weeks and ive realised my hunger has gone near enough! like yesterday all i had was weetabix for breakfast, a snack of crisps on my way home and a chicken sandwhich with seasoning for dinner and i was completely stuffed!

Its amazing how our bodies change on the inside aswell the out

x

Replies

• jo1979jo
    Options
    That's brilliant that you've not got the urge to binge eat or just eat for the sake of eating, just be careful that you're making sure you are eating enough to keep your body functioning over the long term as under eating can have an adverse affect on your health just like over eating, I've noticed a difference since I've started logging everything maybe it's because I don't want to have to log that I've ate a 4 pack of mars bars in one sitting just cause they tasted good lol, brilliant job on the weight loss so far, keep up the good work x
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    thats what i think it is
    realising when your hungry and when your not rather than eating for the sake of it
    its funny most days i really struggle to make my callories x
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I never struggle to make my calories (because chocolate is still flavored with awesome), but I do know what you mean. I find that, the more I keep to a consistent net, the more my body recognizes when I've eaten enough for the day. That's also why transitioning into maintenance is a good idea.
  • jo1979jo
    Options
    I must admit come dinner time I'm like ok how much calories do I have left to see what I can have, don't always hit my target as sometimes I forget to check what I have left and try not to eat back all that I've earned in exercise so sometimes slightly under but then I see that wee message about my body going into starvation mode and I think ....... can't have that lol ;) x
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    yeah its lovely because im monitoring my calories throughout the day it means i can be a little more relaxed with dinner and a little snack afterwards if im still peckish lol x