Are there any Aussies on MFP???

Options
Just wondering if there are are any other Aussies on MFP, I would love to have some friends on here who speak in kg and cm? I feel like I spend so much time converting measurements and trying to figure out the Australian equivalent to some foods that get spoken about or stuff in recipe's. Just would be so nice to have some Aussies to share recipes and encouragement and conversation with too!! I know there is an Aussie group but not sure if it is used frequently?

Replies

• daydream_believer
    Options
    haha i love this. i am from australia and have this same problem! i can speak in cm and kg if you wish to add me :) all the best!
  • AngelaKelly02
    AngelaKelly02 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like to think I'm getting pretty good at converting kg to lbs.

But it's good to know there's other Aussies here :)
  • DJMartins
    Options
    Go to groups, Aussie Aussie Aussie , thats where you will find more of us :smile:
  • ChrissieP80
    ChrissieP80 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    G'day from Melbourne! :-D I speak metric!
  • gypsylosefat
    Options
    Im in south australia, your welcome to add me if you want to. 1kg = 2.2lbs
  • tas3980
    tas3980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Loads of us on here :-)

Don't be fooled if you look at my profile - I'm from country NSW, then Sydney but live overseas.
  • scittle13
    Options
    Me!! From Adelaide :)
  • kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yup! from Sydney Australia. Happy to be added by fellow Aussies! K
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Oh and if your lucky enough to live in Queensland (as I am) there is a Queensland group too ; )
  • rmgatch
    rmgatch Posts: 38
    Options
    G'day All. I live in the US but I have been watching The Biggest Loser Australia. Every time they post the weight loss in kg I have the challenge to convert to lbs in my mind :smile:
    Just wanted to say hello and wishing you all a great day!