5lb loss..is that possible

Options
I weighed myself yesterday morning and after 6 days of eating crap and not working out(im sick) I gained 5 pounds. Brought me to 130. Then the last 2 days I still have not been working out and dont plan on hitting the gym until monday but I've been eating good and not going over my cals. I weigh myself this morn and BAM I lost the 5 bringing me to 125..like my lowest so far. It makes me happy and feel good..but I can't help but wonder if that's accurate because how do you just loose 5 pounds overnight...like literally lol.

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    I think you need to lay off the scale for a while. But more importantly, take it easy and stop eating crap. ;-)
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Most of the weight gain was probably water weight then most of the weight loss was probably water weight.
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    I agree probably water weight. Lots of "crappy" food has high sodium. I had a crazy weekend weeks ago and gained 6-7 pounds. It went down 2 days later.
  • cjmuncy42
    Options
    its probably water. You would be suprized how much it can weight. Be carful to get enough protein in your diet because if you don't you may lose muscle. If you don't already know thats bad, it may look good on the scale but health wise its not where you want to be.