Only 3 Pounds!!

Options
joneswife09
joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
I just started this last Saturday. I am down 3 pounds and feel great. I can't believe that I feel this great with having only lost 3 pounds. All the exercise and lots of water have given me so much energy and my clothes don't feel all clingy! Yes! I'll take 3 lbs!!

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Well Done & Hurray for non clingy clothes! :) x
  • dani171986
    dani171986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congradulations. 3lbs already. I've lost 2.6 lbs in a week and a half which is good. This website makes you more aware of what you are putting in your mouth and how many calories you are consuming. It's very helpful and gives you quote realistic goals so you don't starve yourself. Love you; and hope you do to. Keep up the good work.
  • dj_stevie_c
    dj_stevie_c Posts: 270
    Options
    Been doing it properly since Monday. Lots more water, sensible intake of food and more walking.

It's amazing the difference I feel in myself already :) Keep it up!
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You go girl! It is amazing how much each pound lost makes you feel that much better...here's to feeling better all the time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!