Craving Chinese food, argh!!!

Options
So, I really, really fancy chicken chow mein and chicken fried rice...

If I have a small portion that's under my calorie count, it won't be too bad will it??

Replies

• diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    LOL - I'm ALWAYS craving chinese food... only my cravings are for chicken chow mein, fried rice, crispy shredded beef and sweet and sour pork.... oh, and spring rolls!!!

I let myself have it once every quarter and exercise like mad to burn off the calories. I forgive myself the micros as it's a special treat.
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    its all about portion control...like anything...dont gorge yourself and youll be fine :D
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    Why not be good all weeek, and then friday nught have a blow out and eat whatever you want from the chinese? :smile:

I absolutley love love love indian foood, and when i fancy an indian, i make sure im under calories all week, and then have a good indian blow out and enjoy every second of it! :bigsmile:

Its just an ideaaa :), saves you only have a little bit of chinese food, you can have a blow out, as long as your good all week :happy: its like a little reward for yourself! Thats how i see it, if i really want something that i love, then i do my best to be good, then i reward myself with it x
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    have a cheat day but i would suggest not ordering in a big bag o chinese food....go for a combo plate at the restaurant...keeps you in line the next day without some tasty looking leftovers staring at you from the fridge
  • Danipri22
    Danipri22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good idea!

I may have it as a reward, but I won't go nuts because I know I won't stop myself!

I'll get my partner to eat all the leftovers, that way I won't be tempted to have anymore lol
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    Good idea!

I may have it as a reward, but I won't go nuts because I know I won't stop myself!

I'll get my partner to eat all the leftovers, that way I won't be tempted to have anymore lol

Coooolbeans :)))