Go To Breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• unicornpoop
    unicornpoop Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    i eat 2 breakfasts. this week, breakfast 1 is natures path smart bran, strawberries & fage fat free plain greek yogurt with stevia & pb2 and breakfast 2 is egg white muffins & homemade pumpkin protein bars

Do you have the recipe for the pumpkin protein bars?
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I breakfast with low fat quark cheese and some lemonade.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Why wouldnt my name be unicornpoop? It's the rarest poop of them all.

Rocking horse poop is surely a close contender.....

I'm into bagels with smoked salmon & soft cheese or a poached egg currently.
  • divermom12
    divermom12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Tupperware makes an omelette maker for the microwave & it's awesome. The night before work I put 2 eggs a splash of milk, a sprinkle of bacon bits (less than a teaspoon) or some diced ham, mushrooms...really anything you'd want in your omelette - anyhow I put it all in a ziplock baggie & take it to work with me. Use the omelette maker on 60% power for 1 minute 40 seconds & have a perfect omelette everytime (will it's not folded over like an omelette but all cooked together). It's not rubbery or anything. It's under 200 calories plus I have coffee with flavored creamer & sweet n low & some kind of fruit. It's usually around 300 calories when it's all done. I'm a big breakfast eater though & need something very filling. This morning before my workout at 5:00AM I had a 1/2 whole wheat english muffin toasted with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter. Works for me.
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    bumping for all the great ideas
  • oshika789
    oshika789 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Always wanted to be an oatmeal eater, but it's never been my thing. I did discover that Rachel Ray has oatmeal in various flavors, and I find the Berry Cherry flavor appeals to me. Haven't tried the others (there's a Strawberry Orange Banana that sounds kind of yummy)... but I've been eating a packet of that, then if I get hungry mid-morning I'll have a banana. Seems to work for me so far.
  • 3005newkid
    Options
    I could eat breakfast food for every meal! 2 scrambled egg whites, burrito size flour tortilla and a little salsa....also LOVE yogurt and grapenuts (not too many tho)...and what would life be without peanut butter? Truly thankful for peanut butter every day...sometimes have this on a graham cracker for a quick snack...
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Mine is a smoothie. I have the Ninja that comes with cups and blade for them. I just toss all my fruit, veggies and yogurt in the cup blend and ready to go. Egg Beaters with turkey bacon is another quick go to. They both cook really fast. I will put them on a tortilla or a low calorie Eating Right slender.