WEIGHT LOSS WITH PICTURES!

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/PollyMc19/WEIGHTLOSS_zps7dc5889b.jpg

This is my weight loss over the last few years;

2009 picture - my heighest weight
2013 - lowest weight yet

Between 2011 and 2012, is when I really tried to work off the weight.

I'm looking to loose another stone.
I cut my calorie intake down to 1200 cal, but heard from many women that it isn't good so i'm putting my calorie intake to 1500 calories. I also exercise as regularly as I can. :smile:

I'm snacking on fruits rather than crisps or chocolates and don't eat many processed foods atall.

How do you recommend to loose weight the healthy way?

Measurements:
HIPS - 37"
WAIST - 32"
THIGH - 23"
UPPER ARM - 11"
NECK - 13"
CHEST - 37"

Height:
5'3"

What's your story? Your measurements, height, currrent weight loss, your goals? :smile:

Let's chat. :heart:

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Superb progress...well done, you look fantastic.
  • wow!! u look awesome..gud work :)
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Fantastic.

oops tried to post the pic but it was too big for the last one
  • Hi, there are many ways for losing weight. Everyone is different and need a program that fits their needs. One thing that is working pretty well for me is drinking hot green tea after dinner. It helps dissolve the fats that we eat. However it doesn't help you lose weight. It is helping me keep my present weight which is 5 kgs over my desired weight. You should follow a program if you're serious about really losing it. I can refer you to a Facebook fan page that provides a lot of information and links to programs, products and supplements. It's...https://www.facebook.com/healthlivmall. You might find something in there. Hope this helps! Good Luck!
  • kimika23
    kimika23 Posts: 59 Member
    Way to go! I used to eat at 1200 cal too before some of my more experienced MFP friends showed me a different way. I mean, everyone's body is different, so ultimately you have to do what works for you, but here's what I've done:

Highest weight 140 - June 2011
    Current weight 120 - November 2012 through today.

I was exercising regularly (cardio 3x week, weights 2x week) until I separated my shoulder (for the second time) in November/December, so right now I'm just trying to maintain the weight I've lost. Not exercising, but once I do, I will follow the NROLFW books. Go to Groups and search for NROLFW (New Rules of Lifting for Women). There's a lot of great information in the book. Since I'm just trying to heal, I've had lots of time to read the book. I think it was about $12 from Amazon.

Also, check out the information at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

I found this incredibly helpful too. That's what I've been following to maintain my loss and it's worked for me!

Good luck!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Hi! I am 5'3 and at my goal of 128 lbs.

Highest weight 164
    Started on mfp at 154
    Current weight 128

Took me 8 months to lose those 26 lbs! Slow but steady.
    I eat around 2,000 to 2,500 calories a day and exercise 6 days a week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!