Looking for fellow New Mommas and/or Health Inspirationals!!

Options
HI!
I have come back to the Myfitnesspal community after a year and a new baby! I am back with a much bigger mission this time, as I have inherited unwanted stretch marks and a 35lb pregnancy weight gain. I have lost the 40+ pounds since my son's birth about 5 months ago and am back at my pre-pregnancy weight, but I would like to loose at least 20+ pounds and tighten up my flabby tummy to get back into my pre-pregnancy jeans!

I am hoping to find (female) friends who have encountered the same obstacles I am going through, or are in the middle of loosing baby flab themselves! I would also like to have some gals who are just plain optimistic about weight loss and overall health.

Replies

• jamiezum
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I also had a baby about 7 months ago (number 2), and am hoping to lose around 20+ pounds also. I can fit into about half of my pre-pregnancy pants, but they just don't look as good as they did before. I've been using MFP for just over 2 weeks and have already seen some improvement. Good luck to you! :)
  • getfitLiss
    getfitLiss Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Melissa, I'm 27 and due in just a few days with my second! I have been trying to recruit followers for myfitnesspal and Instgram because I plan to bust my bum to get back in shape for the warm weather this year. I'll be posting as much as I can to offer support, motivation and tips for other moms who are trying to get in shape. I also post a lot of stuff on pinterest for fitness and healthy food. my instagram name is getfitLiss and my pinterest name is ALittleDesign11. Feel free to follow me! Hope you find my posts helpful!