Ravens are going to the Har-bowl!!

Options
Oh yeah! Ravens are going to the big dance! LOVE IT! I wouldn't want to be Momma Harbaugh tho!

Replies

• millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Yea, Ravens! I was born and raised in Lutherville, just north of Towson, so I'm a fan. But I hope this doesn't turn into the Ray Lewis show. Just shut up and play ball already. Should be a good Super Bowl. Go Ravens!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    GO NINERS!

in all sincerity, i do think its going to be a great game. i really look forward to my beloved niners trouncing your ravens :)
  • IslandRider
    Options
    LOL! It's gonna be a great game!
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Oh its going to be a great game! Go Ravens!!!!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to be Momma Harbaugh tho!

Why?

Her son's have both made it to the highest point in their careers. I would say that's something to be extremely proud of..
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Actually it wouldnt be the har bowl unless both the niners and ravens were in it - so technically its the super bowl
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I'll be watching for the commercials. :-P
  • IslandRider
    Options
    I wouldn't want to be Momma Harbaugh tho!

Why?

Her son's have both made it to the highest point in their careers. I would say that's something to be extremely proud of..

Oh absolutely! I guess I should have said "on game day", I'd be cheering both and really want each of them to win, but that can't happen. It's gotta be tough having them both wanting it so badly.
  • IslandRider
    Options
    Actually it wouldnt be the har bowl unless both the niners and ravens were in it - so technically its the super bowl

Ummm, they are both in it...:wink:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Here we go Ravens, here we go!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,585 Member
    Options
    Quest for 6!!!! The 49ers have NEVER lost a Superbowl! Look for more of this to continue!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

O.o
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Of course it's the Ray Ray show. I'm cheering for the 49ers.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Quest for 6!!!! The 49ers have NEVER lost a Superbowl! Look for more of this to continue!!!

IDEA Fitness member
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I will be cheering the Niners on in hopes that Ninerbuff will get his birthday wish. This is my bday gift to you! hehehehehe
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

Ummm, they are both in it...:wink:

yeah, i'm confused by this comment. it is a har-bowl... weird..
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    24-7 everyday & all day from now till 2.3.13 its all about the Har-bowl, tv, radio, internet... everything football ~ "GO R A V E N S!"

js; if your a Steelers fan, guess your hoping we win b/c u don't want the Niners having 6 rings too.... :noway:
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    265043_489338127779547_1017621678_n.jpg

can't figure out how to resize...but you get it
  • abrewer563
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

Technically the Baltimore Ravens haven't lost a superbowl either. :) Go RAVENS!
  • _Calvin_
    _Calvin_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    24-7 everyday & all day from now till 2.3.13 its all about the Har-bowl, tv, radio, internet... everything football ~ "GO R A V E N S!"

js; if your a Steelers fan, guess your hoping we win b/c u don't want the Niners having 6 rings too.... :noway:

Actually, as a Steeler fan, I would rather SF win. They may get six rings as well but they are in another conference. Also, I hate Baltimore and Rey Lewis!!!...no offence.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Every week I root for the Ravens to lose.

This game will not be any different.

I'm not a fan of either Harbaugh, though.