Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

Options
Thinking of doing this Dvd by Jillian Michaels I chose this one because I want to lose weight whereas with her other dvds I transformed my shape but gained weight in muscle. Is this the same or will it help me lose weight still ?

Replies

• J_Miller2007
    J_Miller2007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have done that about 7 or 8 times in the past 2.5 weeks and it is definitely worth it! It is tough as hell but if you get past the first few times of doing it completely then you may actually look forward to doing it! I had to stop so many times the first time I did it but now I can go through the whole thing without stopping (except to chug some water). And I love it now because I can do more and more of some of the exercises each time and it feels great! I also just did the Jillian Michaels for Beginners front side today thinking it'd be a nice break from bfbm but it's tough too! Not as much cardio though. Hope this helps!

Jessica
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thank you I will definitely try it then :) did you see an improvement in weight loss when you did the dvd ?
  • J_Miller2007
    Options
    I have only lost about 2lbs so far (i love food too much to cut down a lot) but I definitely contribute this video to the majority of that. I can already see a difference in the way I look, especially around my stomach (my problem area). My boyfriend also said I felt thinner after hugging me so that's a plus! Also, if you haven't bought it yet, you can find the whole video right on youtube and watch it for free!
  • leanneakaliz
    Options
    Awesome thanks I have bought this and done it once or twice but definitely going to try do the whole thing even if it means stopping a couple of times I just didn't want to do it if it was going to make me gain weight in muscle
  • AngelaBianco82
    AngelaBianco82 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love this DVD. It's amazing, and yes you will lose weight because it's all cardio but you tone too because of the moves. It's hard and I still have a hard time getting through it.

I have lost 30 pounds working out to Jillian Micheals but I was doing extra cardio like walking with the baby 60mins a day over the summer and fall, and I tried jogging but got an injury.

I'm taking a break from Jillian and started Insanity yesterday. I only did the fit test but it was intense.
  • J_Miller2007
    Options
    I think there will be a little bit of muscle in the legs because that's the only part I ever feel "burn" and that ever gets sore but I don't think it will be anything significant. You will definitely burn fat.
  • J_Miller2007
    Options
    By the end of it I am pushing myself so hard to not give up and when it gets down to the last circuit I am so happy I made it!
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    LOVE this one! It is part of my regular routine. It is super focused on cardio though, so don't expect anything else. If you have a computer near some open space, you can watch it for free on BeFit to see if you like it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w&list=PL6F135DD9918D21E7&index=26&feature=plpp_video

Haha, never mind! Didn't read all your responses and I see you bought it. Have fun! :)
  • leanneakaliz
    Options
    Thanks guys :) I am going to try get through it now :P Wish me luck lol :P

I am also doing the C210k running programme but cant run as there is too much snow so this will be perfect for the days I dont/ cant run :)

Lets hope I drop those pounds ! Good luck to you all on your weight loss journey :) feel free to add me as a friend :)