Loving this app

Options
So last year I lost 40 pounds which took a lot of work but couldn't seem to loose the last 10 that I wanted and then ended up gaining back 10 pounds but for a whole year 10 out of 40 is not bad so now my goal is to loose the 20 I have left and this app has helped me so much by keeping me on track of everything I do. I hope that everyone else is having the luck I am because I lost 4 pounds already 16 more to go
best of luck to everyone no matter what your goals are

Replies

• toriatink
    Options
    good luck x
  • mattyb92
    Options
    very well done to you :) im on day 11 trying to keep myself motivated! feels as though im never going to reach my goal!
    you have done brilliant keep it up :)
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    good luck to you as well i feel good about it this time
  • happywithme12
    Options
    thank you for the kind words you can do it you just have to keep your head up and know there are lots of people that are struggling just like you to keep going to reach there goals, i gave up for a while maybe i got bored with it i don't know but i am really detremined this time. I have 3 beautiful children to stay healthy for and that is my inspiration
  • SHaley74
    Options
    I am new to this app (about 2 weeks) and am loving it! Not to mention I can actually get to the site from work!!! Anywho... I got to my goal weight about a year & 1/2 ago. Then my father got ill and thru all that until he passed, I "comfort ate"... gained it all back over about 9 months. 35 lb : (

So, its a new year and Im on a mission! I have lost 16 lb so far and I am so proud of myself for sticking with it. Im almost at my 1/2 way point. My goal was to be back to that weight by my Birthday in May. Yea!!! Plenty of time!

If anyone is looking for a friend to encourage them along they way and can give it back as well... send me a request! Im in the Indianapolis area.
  • mslettuce
    Options
    Just had my first weigh in and am proud to say I am down 7.5 lbs. Still have a long way to go and I know the first week is always a larger number. This is sooooo easy to follow and track wish I had found thisapp 30-40 lbs ago. Good luck to all!
  • jpendley1104
    Options
    I also have 16 pounds to lose. I had a baby in September and the first 20 pounds just fell off after she was born. The next 14 were a little more difficult, and now I have been stuck at the same weight for about a month. I just can't seem to get the scale to move, try as I might. Best of luck on your last 16. Let me know if you have any tips or tricks to get over a plateau.
  • happywithme12
    Options
    so sorry to hear about your dad passing but now you are back on track and you can do it you are already well on your way and with determination and a little hard work you can accomplish anything
  • happywithme12
    Options
    Congrats to all of you for what you have accomplished already, I know that the last pounds are always the hardest but just think how great you are going to feel once you get to it and hopefully it will motivate you to keep going and push a little more to get there