HUGE NSV!

Options
I totally got my lazy tail out of bed at 530 this morning to do L1-D5 of 30DS before work!! I'm so not a morning person and to be honest really didn't believe I would be able to do it since I normally lay in bed until the last possible minute. So pumped!!! :happy:

Replies

• amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Hauling my tail outta bed early to work out is something I have yet to do. WTG!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Yay for you. I wish I could make myself get up early. But I'm a night owl and love my sleep in the mornings. :)
  • KelleyRob
    KelleyRob Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is awesome!!:flowerforyou:
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Great job!

I pried myself out of bed early this morning, too and did L1 D2.

If I can pull it off, I prefer my exercise in the mornings.
  • GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It wasn't pleasant or pretty but I did it! I guess I timed it perfectly because I was actually off work the first 4 days of the the shred......this morning was the first true test for me I think. I work 12 hour shifts so I know myself well enough to know if I don't get it in before going to work I won't do it on my 12 hour days.
  • GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job!

I pried myself out of bed early this morning, too and did L1 D2.

If I can pull it off, I prefer my exercise in the mornings.

Nice!!! I'm not a morning person or a lover of exercise yet...but I'm working on it! I think once I get used to dragging my tail out of bed I will be like you and prefer it in the morning!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!