Looking for friends to add

Options
Going on my 3rd week of MFP and would like some friends to have on here :) My calorie intake goal is 1220 (even though I'm having a rough time staying around there) and I check in every day. Looking to lose around 45-50 lbs. Need support and encouragement to keep it up! Feel free to add me.

Replies

• jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Always glad to add more friends.
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me.
  • kirstie3281
    kirstie3281 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends too!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) Welcome!!! ... Sounds like you're off to a great start :)
    We are here to Motivate & Support each other :)
    Let's make it an Incredible Journey :)

Good Luck!!!
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    More friends is always good! feel free to add me, any of you. I'm not a role model by any means but I'm a nice supportive person thats not afraid to speak her mind. I can be vulgar at times but if you can stomach a girl that cusses add away! :drinker:
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends too. Sounds like we have similar goals!
  • gwendolyndyer1
    gwendolyndyer1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to this as well, my goal is 30 by 40.. it is my new mantra and i have it posted all over my house...Any friends and motivation would be greatly appreciated.
  • Verof79
    Options
    I am looking for friends to add too :)
    I had set up my MFP account some time ago but didn't really commit to it, but now I am really into it and am looking to loose 45-50 lbs too and could use some support
    :happy:
  • AshS1050
    AshS1050 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm the same age, have the same lose goal (50lb-40lb to lose) and have the same calorie goal. however, i set my goal lower on my diary so that an alarm goes off in my head when i start getting close to my 1200 cal limit... those last 100 cal can sneak up on you!

i sent a request :)

congrats on making it to 3 weeks! keep up the good work!
  • LadyT1190
    LadyT1190 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    all of you guys feel free to add me.
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    that's low! no wonder you are struggling lol add me if you like, i try to stick to around 1500 calories x
  • MrsHoback
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have been on MFP for awhile and am just getting back into the routine of things after a holiday hiatus.
  • amandadegraf
    amandadegraf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to find more friends too! I am working on loosing around 20lbs. I have been using MFP for a while (off and on) to track calories, but I am new to the message boards, etc.
  • ChrisDP88
    ChrisDP88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also am happy to add more friends so anyone please feel free
  • kellyjeanf85
    Options
    THanks!!!!
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: My goal is down 35-40lbs
  • abigail132
    Options
    Hiya! My calorie intake is similar to yours - perhaps we can help each other along? :-)
    Anyone, feel free to add me, you can never have too much support :-D
    Love Abbie xo
  • JJLara86
    JJLara86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to add more friends too! I just started a few weeks ago and what i like about adding friends is that I'm able to look at their food diary and get ideas for my meal plans!! Add me too, please!!
  • themightylewry
    Options
    Im happy to add more friends, my goal is lose 50 - 60 pounds
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Same here! Anyone can add me as well
  • laurainparis
    laurainparis Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I used to do 1200. I'm on 1600 now but will probably do a few wks of 1200 over the summer, right before the beach vacation. ;)