Anyone from Ireland???

Hi there, just wondering if there is anyone from Ireland on here. I'm in Dublin and just starting out on my weight loss journey! Feel free to add me and we can support each other to reach our goals!

Replies

• Hey welcome to MFP. I'm from Ireland and have been on this a couple of months. So far it's great! Good luck:)
  • clairep5
    clairep5 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Mairead, I'm from Dublin but actually living in Washington the past year. I've talked my Mom and sister (Dublin) into joining too. I love the site, I just need to make myself log in and be truthful! Haven't posted on the boards before but couldn't resist touching base with a Dublin girl.
  • mairead287
    mairead287 Posts: 11 Member
    Pleased to meet you guys, good look with your goals!
  • Bella_DiVine
    Bella_DiVine Posts: 46 Member
    Hi mairead, I'm from Waterford. Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Nijo1821
    Nijo1821 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm in Kildare so if anyone wants to add me feel free.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I'm not from Ireland... but would LOVE to go there! Plus Gingers have got to be hands down the most beautiful people on earth! So just thought I'd give a shout out!
  • XFreckle_LipX
    XFreckle_LipX Posts: 46 Member
    Hi Mairead and everyone else!

Im in Dublin also so I will give you an add Mairead. If anyone else wants to add me feel free. Be nice to have pals in the same time zone! :)
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Alright folks,
    I'm in Belfast and anyone who wants to add and have a bit of banter ( inspiratinal banter of course ) feel free.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Hi Mairead, Laura here from Belfast. I'll add you. Anyone else fell free to add me. :smile:
  • JuveMom
    JuveMom Posts: 12
    I would adore meeting some Irish friends, points if your a horse person! Love Ireland!
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Hi. I'm a plastic Paddy been living in Dublin for 16 years now.
    Feel free to add me
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    I have friends and family from Ireland do add me if you would like .We are hoping to get across in June:-)
  • swillybay
    swillybay Posts: 61 Member
    I'm not from Ireland, but my grandparents are and I (attempt to) play Irish fiddle. Love Irish traditional music. Anyway, just commenting, for what it's worth! Welcome to MFP!
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Hi Mairead

I'm in Dublin too.. Feel free to friend me.. I'm a sneaky MFP'er. Love reading the Success stories for motivation.

Am 4 weeks into Couch to 5k.. Cannot believe I can run for 5 mins straight!! Day 1 nearly killed me, but its got a lot better since then.. By better I mean, I don't think I need an ambulance after my run!! Its still hard - but do-able.

Also starting GSPRushFit in the next few days.

I find so much motivation and help on this website. If I had any diligence I'd log all my food, but I don't. But I do make a burst at it every now and then.

You'll get tonnes of motivation and inspiration from MFP. I love it. Log in just about every day..

Enjoy the journey and welcome to MFP
  • feefee9
    feefee9 Posts: 12 Member
    Not from Ireland, but I did visit Dublin and loved it!!! Feel free to add me as a friend too.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Begorrah Begorrah, craic and Guiness!
  • sueb12345678
    sueb12345678 Posts: 41 Member
    Im married to a irish man and go to ireland nearly every new year to see the new man in down in portmagee kerry
    Love the way the soup is always home made and the soda bread is to die for...
    Add on its way...:)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Bout ye from Belfast!

How's the weather in Dublin these days?
  • EllenC7
    EllenC7 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm in Dublin too, feel free to add me!
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Not from Ireland...but would LOVE to visit! =)