Clean eating friends who eat 1,200 or more calories

Options
Hi!

I've been having trouble staying on track lately and need some motivation. I find clean eating friends that eat 1,200 or more calories are the people that inspire me the most. Please add me and we can motivate each other.

PS - I know all the jokes... " I eat clean, I wash my food"... so no need for those responses please. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Request sent :D
  • em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am working on converting to eating clean and would love more clean eating friends for support and inspiration! I try to net about 1500 each day. I'm sending you a request!
  • ginastone2
    ginastone2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't want to sound dumb here, but what does "Clean eating friends" mean? :-)
  • 1Antoniette
    Options
    Clean eating refers to consuming predominantly whole, unprocessed foods (organically/locally grown when possible).
  • chickie1970
    Options
    i eat clean to :)
  • ginastone2
    ginastone2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks! :-)
  • nje444
    nje444 Posts: 62
    Options
    HI everyone! I too recently discovered clean eating and it something I would like to do more of - although I don't know if I can go all in. Currently I don't eat a lot of processed foods, or maybe I do and just don't know it, but cleaning up my pantry wouldn't hurt. The biggest challenge is the cost of some of the less processed foods and that, I feel like, its not "fun". I don't want to be that person at a restaurant picking over the menu and substituting everything.
    Does anyone have any tips for a reluctant clean eater? or If there is ANYTHING I should eat clean, what would it be?
    Thanks! :laugh: