5' 9'' Goals?

Options
The "healthy" weight range for a girl 5'9'' is 125-170lbs. I think I have a medium build, but I have no idea how to determine that. I just know I'd probably be a skeleton at 125.

This post is for two questions: 1, if you're a 5'9'' female, what's your final goal? If you've met your goal, where did you feel good enough to stop? 2, 125-170 is a pretty big range. What would you, anyone in general, suggest is a good weight for that height?

Also, this is not taking into account muscle. We're going to assume I'll have little to none, haha.

Replies

• bonkalkady
    bonkalkady Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 5'9 and currently 76kg (167lbs roughly I think). I am wanting to get back to 70kg (155ish), any less than that I find it hard to maintain. I also seem to weigh more than I look, heavy bones maybe?!
  • ksyp92
    ksyp92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    im about 5'9 and weigh around 153.. ive given up on the scale. i lift and have seen a difference but not on the scale. i have no fat from my waist up but large hips and thighs. i consider those my problem areas. im more worried about getting fit then getting skinny. im content where i am but wouldnt be upset if i could weight like 145
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    5'9" and about 144-ish right now, but I gave up caring about the number on the scale. I want to get to 20% body fat. I'm going for a dunk tank test this week, and will re-*kitten* from there. It's all small tweaks from here on out!
  • freedomis
    freedomis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I actually started a group for 5'9" girls!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11535-5-9-girls

I am currently 133.4 with a goal of 125.
  • SarahR77777
    Options
    I'm 5ft9 and around 135 pounds. My goal is 130 pounds.