What did you resist today and opt for instead?

I resisted a cup of hot cocoa and opted for a cup of hot tea, saving myself 70 calories. What's your small victory?

Replies

• I almost resisted running and just sitting in the dog park with my dog but I got my butt up and princess and I ran one mile.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Everything in the middle of the grocery store. I bought protein, fruit, and veggies instead
  • Temamc
    Temamc Posts: 5 Member
    I resisted sleeping and got up and worked out to Turbo Jam this morning....going walking later
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Awesome KupCake & Princess! Good for you oh_em_gee, that's hard to do! =D
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Tayto Crisps - that are calling to me from the canteen vending machine.. I've resisted every day since last Monday - thats 8 days..

Love my crisps..

Bringing in almonds and walnuts to snack on instead.. At times though, its darn hard to resist..

8 days and counting.. Yippee!!!
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Chicken strips and a coke for breakfast. Had a bowl of cheerios with 1% milk instead.
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Resist staying in bed...opt for getting to the Y. The treadmill was just what I needed...not laying in bed.
  • AliciaC81
    AliciaC81 Posts: 72 Member
    I'm having a craving day today and so far I've resisted cookies and ice cream, and stuck to my breakfast and lunch instead!
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Very inspiring everyone! Let's keep resisting something every day for something better! =D
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    I resisted that darn chocolate bar hubby bought me (even though he knows I'm trying to cut it out) and opted for 1 cup of popcorn instead.
  • I'm at training today and always feel that splurge when dining out. I had the salad instead of the burger and fries...not perfect, did have bacon and cheese, but better than last time!
  • redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    I opted to go for a 10 minute walk today in 32 degree weather rather than sit at my desk with my nice cozy heater.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    I resisted cleansing or detoxing today and just eating normally
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Resisted the Protein Shake and Banana breakfast; Had a Sausage Egg McMuffin & hashbrowns intead. :bigsmile:
  • jeanine89
    jeanine89 Posts: 95 Member
    I was at walmart and could smell the fresh bread in subway. OMG I wanted it so bad but subway sandwiches are just so high in sodium that I decided on a lean cuisine instead. Not quiet as good but less salt :)
  • EBurke0723
    EBurke0723 Posts: 17 Member
    Salad with garlic wine vinegar instead of sushi.
  • Keeshamedina96
    Keeshamedina96 Posts: 15 Member
    we had wings n things for lunch today for a coworker's birthday and had one breadstick. I wanted another one but I thought of you guys and RESISTED!
  • I have an intense sweet tooth and I wanted to eat a bowl of chocolate moose tracks ice cream... instead I grabbed a small bowl of Kashi blueberry cereal to satisfy me. It worked. Now the ice cream is left for my kiddos :)
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    So wanted a 3 musketeers bar (darn lines at the grocery store). Settled on 5 Ritz crackers.
  • Unforgotten13
    Unforgotten13 Posts: 16 Member
    I wanted full fat, full sugar chocolate silk pie, and instead I opted for a skinny cow ice cream sandwich. It was good anyway and I'm satisfied.