Protein Shakes

Options
Does anyone drink Special K Protein Shakes as meal replacements???? I do for either lunch or dinner everyday, but I always eat a little something with it, b/c they don't keep me full as advertised. Does anyone else have the same issue and what do yout eat with yours????

Replies

• menaisnassuos
    menaisnassuos Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i used to Eat a banana or an apple with it..but i did that twice a day ( one as breakfast and one as a snack mid-day) and i went over my calories..so now i do the drink ( slim fast or special K ) then 3 hours later i eat an apple...keeps me full for longer and from what i read eating a snack between meals help to boost your metabolism ( if its around 3 hours a part)
    i hope that helps ..
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    i used to Eat a banana or an apple with it..but i did that twice a day ( one as breakfast and one as a snack mid-day) and i went over my calories..so now i do the drink ( slim fast or special K ) then 3 hours later i eat an apple...keeps me full for longer and from what i read eating a snack between meals help to boost your metabolism ( if its around 3 hours a part)
    i hope that helps ..

I drink the Special K ones. Like today I had one for lunch and then I had carrot sticks, and jello sugar free chocolate mousse with it. That kept me satisfied until my afternoon snack. So maybe it doesn't matter if you eat with it or a few hours afterwards.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    i hope that helps ..
    Lol dead wrong
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    buy some cheap whey isolate..works way better..no filler crap
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Just drink a regular protein shake with less carbs and more protein.