Looking for some supportive friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• cmason51609
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I could use some good supportive friends as well. :) Good luck on your new journey.
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome.....You can do this. Nothing beats a failure but a TRY and you are half way there :happy:. I have 80-100lbs to lose myself. You can add me for support and motivation if you like. Congrats on making that change.
  • jainew94
    Options
    feel free to add, motivation & determination!!
  • mel_160
    mel_160 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for supportive friends and I need to lose 100 pounds. I would love to support you and cheer you on as we both work towards our goal.
  • Canavac
    Canavac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have re-started 2 days ago and also need the support. Add me if you like and we can cheer each other on! :smile:
  • gilberts3
    Options
    Hi
    I can help you I lost over 50 lb so I know what you going threw I'm still losing weight my self
  • brandi2258
    brandi2258 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have 123 lbs to lose. Good luck everyone with your journeys, and feel free to add me also. :smile:
  • tif83
    tif83 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This is literally day one for me. I NEED to lose over 100lbs. It just kind of sucks because I don't really know anyone who can understand my situation. So, it would be great if I could find friends I can turn to who kind of knows what I am feeling-the good, the bad and the ugly. No matter how big or small your goal is, EVERYONE is welcome :) We all need a little push once in a while.

You're starting off on the right foot- by looking for support! I just sent you a FR :) Anyone else, feel free to add me as well!

i've lost about 40 lbs down from my highest weight last jan with the help of MFP. i didn't start looking for friends on it until just last wk, tho, and i can't tell u the difference that has made. at first i was too embarassed about how much or what i was eating or too self conscious to show my diary, but now i love that people can see it (and they do ck it out!). it helps keep me accountable, and when i have a bad day, there's always the next day to be better. i also don't let it destroy my whole day anymore, either. so i had a bad meal- lets get back on track the rest of the day!

anyway, i have 120 lbs left to lose myself, and for the first time in my life i KNOW i am going to do it. i use MFP and also fitbit (ck it out- amazing community and devices!) for me, i had stalled out losing weight for several mos, so i just joined the gym a few wks ago. took 3-4 wks, but im finally starting to go down again! u can do this! and we can be there for u to help and support u along the way!!!

never hesitate to message me for anything- even if ur just having a bad day! u have to have support in order to achieve ur goals, in my opinion, and i know that im getting that support from these online communities and its helping so much. GL!!!
  • JennaGthtzMe
    JennaGthtzMe Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me today is my 2nd day and I am still trying to figure out this whole site. I would love the support as well
  • kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Well done and good for you for taking the first steps to changing your life!! Feel free to add me! x
  • skm94080
    Options
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT! Already, it has made my day and made me feel great about this journey I have ahead of me. :smile: Thank you everyone.