Looking for friends to add

Options

Replies

• sblackwood77
    sblackwood77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I will add you as a friend. I am at 1300 cal./day as my goal as well. How much weight are you looking to lose?
  • suzely0530
    suzely0530 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Going on my 3rd week of MFP and would like some friends to have on here :) My calorie intake goal is 1220 (even though I'm having a rough time staying around there) and I check in every day. Looking to lose around 45-50 lbs. Need support and encouragement to keep it up! Feel free to add me.

I'll send you a request right now.

Anyone else please feel free to add me !
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm available :smile:
  • mkend3914
    mkend3914 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started 3 weeks ago, always looking for friends for support. :)
  • jeddyhhi
    Options
    Keep up the work to lose the weight.

We all need more friends to help us keep on the program.

Add me as your friend
  • artd9312
    artd9312 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me - I love new friends, love MFP (been on since July 2011 under a different account) - best wishes!
  • Heitor70
    Heitor70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Greetings! Anyone can also add me. I like sharing experiences and learning more!
  • Skeleton_Keys
    Skeleton_Keys Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Any of you feel free to add me as well. We're all in this together!
  • cmason51609
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, that goes for anyone here. :) I am looking for friends to add as well.
  • jainew94
    Options
    feel free to add:)
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too ! :) Been on here a year now and I'm on everyday and I always try to help motivate all my friends :flowerforyou:
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey!!
    the more real people on here the better.

dont get discouraged by the asswipes on here either. Theres a lot of smart a55's!!!
  • OkieTink
    OkieTink Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm new here, and have no friends :/
  • pookaroo78
    pookaroo78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can add me!:flowerforyou:
  • Pernimac
    Options
    I think you've chosen the right place. You'll be fabulous in no time. Feel free to add me :-) Nice to meet you. P.
  • melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request, I can always use more friends here!
  • smgasch
    smgasch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more support. Anyone can add me...
  • auntmaggierocks
    auntmaggierocks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP! I lost 124 lbs. three years ago with diet and exercise and managed to gain it all back after some health problems in my family that I had to take care of. Between taking care of my parents, work and life, things were nuts. I'm back on the band wagon and I have A LOT OF WEIGHT TO LOSE!!!!!!

Any friends would be greatly appreciated! :)
  • jenbabbitt103
    Options
    I downloaded this app about a year ago. I started out tracking what I eat really well, but have fallen off the wagon since. I need some encouragement! I've lost about 40lbs so far, look like a different person, but my goal is still so far away! I can always use the friends as well!! Feel free to add me! :)
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have found it very helpful to have friends in here. I had to move my goal to one pound a week to get to a calorie target I could live with. Slow is better than not at all for me.