Looking for friends to add

Options
13»

Replies

• april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    Add me. good luck, too. I've been up and down more than once myself...
  • Lee648
    Lee648 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I was doing really with MFP during the summer, and then the holidays came around...and well, let's just say I fell off the wagon for a little while. Committed to losing another 50-60 lbs!
  • stanthemovieman
    Options
    I could always use more encouragement and offer more support. Went backwards a little this week so I need to double down!!!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
  • sweetkarin
    sweetkarin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you can add me.. anyone else can add me too. I went from 525 to 286.. now i found this app i am trying to get to 145-150 so i have awhile to go. I think there are tons of people on this site that can help motivate each other.
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    you or anyone here can add me - good cheers and success to all!
  • fitzy500
    fitzy500 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have around the same amount of weight to lose. It is a struggle to stay at that amount of calories for me too but it's a good motivator to exercise so I can eat a little more! I would like to have more friends too. :)
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I just started a new program this week!
  • twalters76
    twalters76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started yesterday and looking for friends too. You're welcome to add me if you want. twalters76 is my user name. I am at about 1800 calories. So far so good... Good luck to you! :) -Tim
  • MissTryAndFindOut
    Options
    you can add me.. i would suggest that you up your calories to at least 1400 i stated there too and found it hard to stay there. I was alwasy hungery, mad , Hungery , dizzy , Hungery. lol good luck.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. :drinker:
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for over a year, but...now I am using it to my full advantage. :-) Always looking for support and friends for motivation. Anyone is welcome to add me if you would like. I have my calories set at 1400 at 1200 I felt like I was starving, I am stil losing weight so I think it was a good decision.
  • katlc2003
    katlc2003 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too!! ~ I've been signed up for a while and never really got into the community much, just logged on fto record my food/exercise and occasionally read the success stories for motivations..... I'd lose a few pounds then fell off the wagon again......BUT back at it and looking to lose about 40lbs and I really feel ready and motivated this time......looking to add new friends as well and make MFP a committent everyday until I hit my goal