This is it... looking for friends!

Options
Hi MFP, this is my 3rd week and I have allready lost 7lbs. I have 84 to go and am totally in the zone! I am 30 and just married and can not WAIT to be fit, healthy and slim! I have been overweight and miserable about it all my adult life but this is it!

I think I have always thought of "dieting" as the hardest thing in the world which is the frame of mind that has held me back! Now I realise that it is actually dead simple! Eat less, do more, stick to your allowance!!

Please add me as I think that MFP is my new facebook and I need fellow weight losers!

xxx

Replies

• trikendi3282
    Options
    hey I started new years day and im down 9 pounds so far and have at least 45 to go... would love some new friends. Im 31 in 2 weeks and try to be good most of the time (except the cadbury egg i just ate) I am not brill at uploading my foods but i could be a text support if you like?

Sammi
  • nicoledcampbell26
    Options
    Hi Slimiranda,
    I need someone myself to help me with my weight loss goals. I heard about this site through a friend. I need to lose 100 lbs and started last week with a weigh in that shed me 3 lbs! I slacked off this weekend but I am back on track this week in hopes for the same results on the scale. Happy to have someone here who shares the same goals =))
    Nikki
  • vmdave
    vmdave Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    HI feel free to add me I am brand new bet could use the mutual support.
  • Neda1178
    Options
    Hi! Add me!! Add me!!
    Seriously - - I have similar goals and I finally came to the conclusion that this is it! I'm done with straddling the fence on being healthy or not! It's time to set goals, make changes and see progress! I'd love to be part of your support group!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Been here a couple of weeks. Almost 48 - would love new friends for support and I am pretty supportive as well!
  • cerealaddict
    cerealaddict Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 and another newbie :) Started this week but I haven't been too good so far! I'm not sure of my weight loss goal (I'm concentrating on measurements I guess) but I would love to have some motivational friends :)
  • studentforlife
    studentforlife Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me... I started on 7/23/12 and have lost 85 lbs so far... I have been doing this on my own so far & just need a little extra encouragement while I make a push for my final 15lbs of weight to get rid of...(i don't want to lose it, I want it gone) I am 36 & live in WI
  • firefae23
    Options
    Hello!

I am 23 and have 80-90 lbs to lose before getting to my goal weight! I am three weeks in and have decided to wait until valentines day (my goal is to have lost 10lbs) to weigh in! I have been measuring waist, hips, thigh etc. and in two week lost 5 inches on my waist!

Feel free to add me! I am looking for new friends as well!
  • jlogan0324
    Options
    I am new to MFP and am very excited. This is my 3rd day. It's simply amazing to see exactly what I am eating and entering it everyday. I am looking for anyone who would like add me as their friend!!

Thanks everyone!!:flowerforyou:
  • jennalee1312
    Options
    Hey and welcome good luck on your goals!!!!!
  • heverage
    heverage Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i'm fairly new as well and always looking for friends who can share mutual encouragement! :happy:
  • jamr1019
    jamr1019 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm going on 2 year anniversay since joining MFP....free to add me for support and motivation. Don't give up.:smile:
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I found most of my friends by sending out a topic looking for anyone in my state. I am in Florida so i sent out a topic asking for fellow floridians. I was 25 friends richer over night!

Good luck!
  • happy2shapeup
    happy2shapeup Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this site. I started on December 26, 2012 , and have lost 10 lbs. I started working out at the gym, and calculating my calories. My first goal is to lose 30 lbs., that will put me under 200. I am 1/3 rd of the way there. Next goal is 180. My ultimate goal is around 130.

Of course I have just been set back a step or two. I now am battling upper respitory flu and am unable to do cardio.

I would love to have some friends with the same goals in mind, and we can challenge each other!
  • soberstudent
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I am in my 3rd week. Down a couple of lbs with 40+ to go. Feel free to add me. I'm around a lot. We all have set backs but that's what we're here for!!! Good luck to all!
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    HI There! Welcome to MFP! I like it way better here than facebook, I find it much more poitive! I've been here since spring (May specifically) and am 1/2 way to my goal. I love this app, and have found the support I have gotten here WONDERFUL!! Feel free to add me. I am on every day. Short of visiting my in laws on the holidays I am always on here and am all about MFP, and support. Good luck! :wink:
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    anyone welcome to friend me. great tool & fun too. :)
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    You can add me, I love MFP, it really opened my eyes to things. And my weight loss is going good.
    I will help motivate you!!
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I joined in Mid December and have lost 9 lbs so far, I have around 95 more I'd like to lose. But my first goal is 199. 39 to go! lol I'm always looking for new friends, I added alot of you :) Feel free to add me too