Outstanding
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Holy crap girl! You look amazing!
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so amazing, congrats to you. You must be so proud. I am going to add you, I need inspiration & a kick in my butt however that is possible from wherever you live. LOL.:love:
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Wow that's awesome great work and keep it up!!
  • lilmisskrys24
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job!
  • Njenva
    Njenva Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's a good difference in 3 months! Congratulations and way to go.
  • sjae
    sjae Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! So nice to see myfitnesspal actually works! Hope I can do as well as you!!
  • bikelover1959
    Options
    you can really see the difference, well done and carry on what an inspiration you are to every one:smile:
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow you are truly an inspiration. I am pregnant so I can't really lose weight right now but will definately add you as a friend so that I can have pictures as good as yours once the baby is born. You look great & keep up the great work. Thank-you for posting your pictures. I look forward to getting to know you & keeping eachother motivated. Stace
  • hayz182
    hayz182 Posts: 31
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up!
  • alylee23
    Options
    That is fantastic! I'm only 1 week in, and I am looking forward to getting to post my 3 month pictures!
  • shelbyjvo
    Options
    Way to go! You're doing awesome and we're all rooting for you!!! Hang in there, it's going to be a great 2013 for you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!