Looking for Friends!

Options
Hello!

My name is Kayla and I have ~90lbs to get to my goal weight! I am 23, newly engaged and highly motivated to go from fat to fit! I am look for others that are just starting (or anyone!). I am hoping to motivate friends and for others to kick me in the butt if need be!

I have been on MFP for 2 weeks (this is the first day of my 3rd week) and i have not weighed in yet but have been measuring. I have already lost 5 inches off my waist and 4 off my thighs and 3 off my hips! I hope to have lost 10 lbs by valentines day!

:)

Replies

• rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    hi, your doing great, add me if you like.

good luck.
    j
  • happy2shapeup
    happy2shapeup Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love to be your friend! Started on this journey day after Christmas and has lost 10 lbs. looking to lose about 90 more.
  • k8ecakes
    Options
    add me if you like. I am trying to lose 50 and could use a few good buddies :)
  • sassy_sadie
    sassy_sadie Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! I'm 28, starting this whole weight loss thing again for the bazillionth time.

I'm currently 189(.7 this morning), hoping to get to 150, then re-evaluate. I've been as low as 163, and stupidly gained a crapload of weight back.

Anyway, welcome!
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Welcome! Great job on the lbs lost so far!! YOU can do it!!
  • TwinMom0804
    TwinMom0804 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I just started about two weeks ago. I am 5'6" and started out at 230. Hoping to get down to 160, then will take it from there! I would love to add some friends to chat with and to help motivate, maybe even share recipes and ideas! Always looking for some new and good food ideas! :). I live in Waynesville, OH.
  • Kengi1964
    Options
    Go ahead and add me too if you'd like. I need the additional motivation to get off my butt!! I hate GOING to the gym... but I love BEING there!!!
    Dropped off of here for a bit and actually gained 3 pounds so I HAVE to get back on track!
  • Shook765
    Shook765 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new here as well...only a few weeks and this site has really made it possible to stick to my goals everyday. You can add me too! :) Good luck on your journey!
  • rhondaedwards146
    rhondaedwards146 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new too. just finishing my third week, and hoping to lose 100 pounds this year. MFP is a massive help but i'm also looking for some new friends to help motivate me along. it's not my first attempt to lose weight but i am hoping that it will be my last. :smile: