Insanity !

Options
Hello, I was just wondering is there anyone doing the Insanity videos ? ( :

I've gotten up to the 2nd month but stopped there due to losing motivitaion /:

I try to hard to start again, but working out by myself just isn't my thing I need someone to help me get through it so I can push myself harder than ever, as I would do them .

So if you are that would be great, just feel free and add me and maybe we can keep up with each others progress !

Thank you <3

Replies

• Toshiana123
    Options
    Hi, I just started insanity two days ago. Add me, I'll help motivate you. I hope you do the same.
  • lcostigan
    lcostigan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You guys are insane!! :laugh:

I've seen the ads... it looks like a challenging program. My buddy did the P90x and had very good results... Stick with it!!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Insanity is AWESOME. I didnt do it long but i saw almost immediate results. I was attempting it with my boyfriend and I really enjoyed it a lot - but he likes working out at 6am on no fuel. He just wakes up and starts working out. I need to get up and have a snack and some water so there was just never enough time for me and I hated doing that junk alone.

Its a GREAT program though - alongside a healthy lifestyle with food. KEEP AT IT!

good luck!!!
  • brandiepair
    Options
    I'm planning on doing insanity next!! I finish p90x next month!! Good luck!! I wanna know how it is. I'll add you to keep up with your progress!!
  • shanematthews2
    shanematthews2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have done Insanity 3 times through! If anyone would like help getting through it or that extra push, message me! I would LOVE to help y'all through it!

- Shane
  • JennaGthtzMe
    JennaGthtzMe Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not Insanity but Beach Body for me.
  • bcumak
    bcumak Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I bet the answer is no but here goes...my friend said she would lend me her insanity video's but disk 2 skips. Can I just not do that DVD, and maybe not get the full results, or do I really need it? I just don't have the money to buy it right now.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I just started yesterday for the first time and did the Fit Test. I'll add you! :)

I have never done anything like this before so I am hoping I make it through!
  • shanematthews2
    Options
    I bet the answer is no but here goes...my friend said she would lend me her insanity video's but disk 2 skips. Can I just not do that DVD, and maybe not get the full results, or do I really need it? I just don't have the money to buy it right now.

Brijkran - In order to get the best results possible, yes. You do need the disk. Add me and I would love to help you through it!

- Shane
  • shanematthews2
    Options
    Hi!

I just started yesterday for the first time and did the Fit Test. I'll add you! :)

I have never done anything like this before so I am hoping I make it through!

Jules - Congrats on making the decision to do it! That's a massive step in and of itself! You're gonna kick it's butt. Don't worry about that! You just need to connect with the right people that will help you get through it!

- Shane
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of Week 3, and I am part of an Insanity group here on MFP.

Here is the link to the group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10841-insanity-2013-join-me
  • allew48
    allew48 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just started insanity last Monday and I love it so far!! I just did pure cardio today and yesterday cardio and resistance and finally felt like I could really push through and past the mental block that happens w/ a hard workout.

I like the program because there is balance, a warm up, good stretch, workout, cool down. The cool down is abbreviated so I do my own set of stretches normally as well. I also feel it is not too intense that I feel ravished all day long and feel the need to eat anything that isn't nailed down.

I am hoping Shaun T and the rest of those crazies keep me motivated to finish, although I go on vacation during week 8 and may have to pick up when I get back. By then it will be mid March and time for me to take my workouts on the road w/ running and biking, which is when I truly feel the best.

So glad to find other people on the beginning of their journey!