New and looking to loose weight to fight.

Options
HEYYYY EVERYONE
Looking for some fantastic people to help share this weight loss journey with me!!

The reasons behind me choosing to loose weight and joining MFP was because i had been given the ultimatum that if I wanted to participate in a Muay Thai fight I needed to loose some serious weight.

I know other people that have joined MFP and said it was great so here I am ..
Changed my eating habits, and combined with my training I have lost already 1.8kg in three days :)

So if anyone else is in the same boat as me in regards to either loosing over 30kg (60+ pounds) or slimming down for fights please do not hesitate to add me .

Replies

• shanematthews2
    shanematthews2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HEYYYY EVERYONE
    Looking for some fantastic people to help share this weight loss journey with me!!

The reasons behind me choosing to loose weight and joining MFP was because i had been given the ultimatum that if I wanted to participate in a Muay Thai fight I needed to loose some serious weight.

I know other people that have joined MFP and said it was great so here I am ..
    Changed my eating habits, and combined with my training I have lost already 1.8kg in three days :)

So if anyone else is in the same boat as me in regards to either loosing over 30kg (60+ pounds) or slimming down for fights please do not hesitate to add me .

I am totally in the same boat, Jazzy! Awesome job on your weightloss! You are doing amazing!
  • jazzynazzy1992
    jazzynazzy1992 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yay! Sending add to you now buddy :D
  • gailo_68
    Options
    Hi just joined and need support. would love to meet new people in same boat as me