Replies

• Faithhopenlove
    Faithhopenlove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add Me:smile:
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! I have about 65 to 70 pounds left to lose so I completely understand. Everyone is always free to add me as a friend as I know how important encouragement can be to keep you on track. I joined MFP a few years ago but I didn't get serious until January of 2012. Due to vacations and forgetfulness (I'm getting old :wink: ) I did forget to log in a few times last year - 3 in the summer, 1 in the fall and then New Year's Eve to be exact - but I am definitely here to stay as consistency with MFP has made a huge difference in my weight loss.

In any event, glad you're here and best of luck to you. Add me if you like. :happy:
  • weesmallmamma
    weesmallmamma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • kmmpink
    kmmpink Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me!

SW- 192
    CW- 179.4
    GW- 140
  • Swany2
    Swany2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.

I,m looking at losing 60lbs and I've given myself until the end of nov 13 to do it. Have also set myself smaller goals to achieve throughout the year.

SW = 221
    CW = 216
    GW = 165 or less if all goes well

xx
  • WrightRC
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • Tmoney19
    Tmoney19 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me! :-)
  • jon08smom
    jon08smom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I currently weigh 226 with a goal weight of whatever leaves me feeling healthy and good about myself (currently estimated to be 180-190lbs).
  • jaclynZ
    jaclynZ Posts: 49
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me... i love to share recipes and workouts, give feedback, and give encouragement :)
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    My goal weight is 130 and I started at 199. Feel free to add me. You should put up a picture too :)
  • slsand78
    slsand78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me we have similar goals.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site, well not new, but just started using it religiously. I am looking of friends to add to help through this journey.
    Starting weight: 203
    Current weight: 192
    Goal weight: 130

Hi! We have almost the same SW and UGW :) Good luck on here and feel free to add me if you want to.

xx,
    Ginny, 24.
  • cierrabatt
    Options
    feel free to add me. Would love to talk to others who are on a journey to lose weight.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. I'm on daily and love supporting and motivating my pals. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • trinity92057
    trinity92057 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thats my goal also, if you want to add me that be great I'm also new to this site. its been helping me stay on track with food and working out.

Have a magical day and best of luck on meeting your goal

Sylvia *O*
  • amccarter73
    Options
    I am also new to the site! Feel free to add me as well...that goes for anyone out there!!!:smile:
  • deekay8507
    deekay8507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I added you. :)
  • strickstubendesign
    Options
    I need friends… I too.... so let us get together fighting the pounds.... I was 218lbs in 2008, weight in lbs169 in 2011. Then I became ill (cancer) and am now back to 186 down from 198 a few months ago, and now I am trying once again to lose the weight. Goal 170 by June... 150 by Christmas.....
  • kellystr8
    kellystr8 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me =o)