Returning

Options
So I ditched my diets for a bit and just chilled, but I can't deal anymore. I need to work out and loose weight.

Has anyone else done that. Left and tried coming back. Any tips to continue my progress and not give up would be great.

Share your stories, good and bad, share your tips and helpful bits ^-^

Replies

• busybee507
    Options
    I don't look at it as quitting and coming back. For me it's a lifestyle change, so there is no quitting. I will always be tweaking it, I will always have an off day, but I'll still be living my life and fine tuning my lifestyle.

Welcome back! Shift your perspective this time around =)
  • Codettea
    Codettea Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thats a good way to view it.
    I was gone for about half a year, and I feel the need to get back on track.

My cousin is thinking about joining which will make this easier too. We're very competitive with each other, but we would work out together a lot ^.^
  • busybee507
    Options
    That's a great way to stay motivated! My cousin, sister, and a bunch of our friends are all on here as well. It definitely helps! :happy:
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Codetta, I hace decided that this time the weight comes off and stays off. I have tried so hard to incorporate exercise (am trying but not easy). I have also used this website to help me control my portions and eating patterns.

I have several close friends who are on here and we support each other - this is amazing.