New to MyfitnessPal

Options
Hi ! I am new to myfitnesspal ! I am currently using this site in conjunction with weight watchers. My goal is to lose weight and increase exercise for a healthier me and looking for support group.:happy:

Replies

• jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi, This is my second day and I love this web sight! there are alot of helpful things that are posted daily. :smile:
  • tammyhiler
    tammyhiler Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the support!!
  • MaxsMomTN
    MaxsMomTN Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm pretty new to the site as well, but so far I have found it very helpful. I've tried WW as well, but this site seems to work better for me personally. The support here is wonderful too. Feel free to add me as a friend for support. Best of luck to you!
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here almost a year and I've lost 67 pounds so far. I love this site! I'm on here everyday so if you would like support and encouragement, feel free to add me. Good luck!
    Nancy
  • rmgatch
    rmgatch Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I wish you well during your weight loss journey.
  • mclifford973
    mclifford973 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new too. I tried WW but it seems as if I'm standing in the grocery store and spending all my time entering things into my calculator. I entered like 5 different yogurts before deciding on one. With a calorie count, it seems like I can glance at things easier and make a selection. It may not at first be perfect for the nutrition balance but I hope to get the weight loss going first, then start working on other improvements.

Melissa
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! MFP is a great resource!