I need a weight loss buddy PLEASE

Options
Hello I really need friends to help me in this taunting task called losing weight. It is so hard to lose weight when i have a husband to feed and 2 kids at home son age 26 and daughter 22. I look forward to hearing from someone soon. THanks so much,
Stephanie

Replies

• gettingfitnana303
    Options
    Hi, I'll be your buddy. I've had a stressful day and I am not going to be real good at logging today, but I've done good the last couple of weeks. Add me, I will do as much as I can.
  • ammadove
    ammadove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie. Nice to meet you. I also have grown children and am trying to lose weight. I think you will find many encouraging and kind people here on this site to cheer you on and help you.:smile:
  • MissDefinate
    MissDefinate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also in the same boat! I am a very motivating person, mainly torwards others and not myself! We can work together! Send me your email address, I have started a group called beautyliscious challenge. We have 12 members and just started.
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    You can friend me :)
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me-- I'm here for you!
  • bambifletcher
    Options
    you can add me too if you want i have over 60lbs to loose and could use friends to keep encouraging me
  • gemzpony1
    Options
    hi i jus joined a few minutes ago too:smile:
  • Sandy3313
    Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie....I too need a weight loss buddy! I am new to this and want to do my best....I know all about the cooking issues....for I have to cook for my husband 7yr old picky son,,,my mother n stepfather to cook all kinds of food is killing me I need a happy middle! LOL! SO WEIGHT LOSS BUDDY! I sure could be and need! :smile: You can add me if you like!
  • arorarim
    Options
    Hi there

I need a weightloss buddy too. I dont have kids but I have a husband who like to cook fatty food. So its hard to control. But I wanna loose around 10 KG's in 3 months. I am quiet motivating to others but not so much on myself.

Cheers
    Reema
  • Katehg23
    Options
    Hey, i feel the same way. Im 20, with a 15 month old. Feel free to add me :)
  • VickiMitkins
    VickiMitkins Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Friend me too if you like. No kids, but sounds like we are about same age and facing some of the same hurdles.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me this is a long journey and we need all the support we can get
  • MissDefinate
    MissDefinate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You are so right and we are getting it done!
  • timpleberry
    timpleberry Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need a weight loss buddy too! Joined a couple of days ago so no weight loss to report yet. I have about 6 stones to lose, that 6x14lb for those who don't do imperial. I also have several weight related hea;lth issues, including high blood pressure, and arthritis. This is not a new problem for me, but I am dedicated to the idea that not only will it not hurt me to walk, I will be able to wear a two peice next time I go to Lanzarote!
  • atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i'm open for being added...
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • charman99
    charman99 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your buddy~~~ Welcome :)
  • Cathys3555
    Options
    I have grown children at home also. I need a weight loss buddy too!
  • marckrebs44
    Options
    Stephanie (and others) - Please feel free to add me as a MFP friend. I have been doing MFP for just over a year now, and lost 80 pounds! One of the many benefits of MFP is knowing there are others going through the same challenges as you are, and it's great that we have a place where we can encourage and support one another.

I wish you great success with MFP, and hope you will friend me!

Marc
  • dancngdolfn
    dancngdolfn Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't have children but i do have a husband to feed that doesn't eat what i eat so i make two different meals. I usually make him something that he can have for leftovers the next day that way i'm not having to cook two meals every night. I'm very close to my goal and i will help in whatever way i can.