Looking for friends... other Moms out there

Options
I have been using MFP for a while now and am down 28 lbs and am starting to hit a wall. I am need of support to push to my goal of losing another fifty some lbs. Always interested in learning new exercises and recipes ect.

Replies

• dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for new friends! I'm a mom of 4 kids, could use some new recipes myself and some motivation as well!!
  • RICANNBLK
    RICANNBLK Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I havent been on MFP that long but I am so glad I came across it. I am a mother of two looking for new friends as well to swap recepies and learn new excerises as well. I am in need of motivation. Any one could add me!!!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I have 4 kids 17,14,11,7 . We can cheer each other on.
  • aleatha5
    aleatha5 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have two boys 3 and 1...and look like I'm still pregnant.
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have 2 children. 6-boy and 3-girl. Need the support and motivation!
  • DeniseBarone
    DeniseBarone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Friend me!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just joined today and so glad I did! I would love to help motivate each other to reach our goal!
  • Ascalzo13
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • AmmeJayne2
    Options
    Add me if you like i had two kids x
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Ill be your friend. I love to have other moms to collaborate with! I have a five year old daughter.
  • lifesigns64
    Options
    Hi, mom of two here and would love to have more mfp pals for recipes and support!
  • amandamelodie
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom two two kids aged 11 and 8. Please add me as a friend, we can help each other out!!
  • gemzpony1
    Options
    hi there wud u to add me to friends list jus joined
  • suzpetersen
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a Mom of 3, wife and business owner. Finally jumping in and going to take care of myself for a change. Need all the support I can get and happy to give! Just joined and got 70 pounds to go ... but I'm ready! :happy:
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    You can add me!
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Another mom here! I have 3 boys, 7, 9, & 11. Feel free to add me. The more the merrier! :)