ppl who have done 30 day shred..

Options
Hello.. so im on level 1 day 6 of the 30DS & im wondering when ppl started seeing results.. I know im only on day 6 but I put my shorts on today & they feel tighter.. im a little discouraged..I keep tellin myself its okay its only day 6.

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    6 days is not a sufficient amount of time to see a significant change in body composition.
  • njayet
    njayet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    im on day 2 today, keep going!!
  • topolmopoli
    Options
    I just started I'm on day 2 and of course I've had no results except the sorest calves in the world. I can barely walk and I exercise regularly and rigorously so I'm surprised that I got this sore! 6 days is too soon, give it at least 2 weeks for some type of results, dont be discouraged, some days we have more water weight etc. the body fluctuates a lot, and maybe if you just washed your shorts they're a bit tighter from the wash haha. don't worry just yet!
  • lopezforever
    lopezforever Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Okay great that helps me so much!! I feel hopeful again!
    The first couple of days were hard I was so sore.. my husband says eating a banana after your work out helps with soreness & idk ifIits true or not but I feel like its helped me.. especially when im getting up at 3-4 in the morning to change my son & make a bottle. & keep up the work ladies :)
  • Jday71
    Jday71 Posts: 39
    Options
    I am on day 15 on level 2. You will start to notice slight changes around day 10. Remember it didnt take 6 days to get to this point.
  • maryamhull
    Options
    Keep it going, it will be worth it! I've done it before and by the time I was done lost inches everywhere! It's only 20 minutes so you're not giving up that much of your time but you are giving up inches! :)