Another Newbie

Options
Hi, everyone. I will keep this short and sweet. Obviously, since I'm posting here, I'm new. I'm really looking for a good support system as I re-start my weight loss journey. I get easily frustrated with myself, and I'd like a face to vent to instead of a fork. :)

Replies

• pattyt12
    Options
    Hi there, newbie also. Today I ran a mile in 28 min- that is horrible but its a start. Dont get frustrated! Its hard and we would be lying if we said it wasnt.
  • Ztefh
    Ztefh Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi there, newbie also. Today I ran a mile in 28 min- that is horrible but its a start. Dont get frustrated! Its hard and we would be lying if we said it wasnt.

I used to jog all quite frequently and it is my preferred method of working out. Unfortunately, the windchill here is hovering around -20. I like using the elliptical at the gym, but nothing beats sunshine and scenery.
  • xraygrandma
    xraygrandma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Newbie. I joined in November, did real well, fell off the wagon and am back on track now. Lost 5 lbs this past week. I have a lot to lose. We can do it. Log, log, log. Of course exercise is important too. Just think baby steps. That helps me. Even if you only do 5 minutes of exercise. It will get you started. It helps to read the success stories and belong to a group. Good Luck!!!!