Chobani Greek Yogurt - Seeds in Passsion fruit?

Options
Just bought a new flavor - PASSION FRUIT. Is this supposed to have hard black seeds in it or did I get a bad container? Loved the flavor, but hate the seeds.

Replies

• shapeshifter2478
    shapeshifter2478 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nope, mine had those in it too. Annoying, right? I guess they must be safe to eat, but I found them scary to chew on (hello, Dentist!). Anyway, I think that might be a flavor I don't get again. Not bad taste though, just not my thing.
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    No, passionfruit seeds are totally normal to eat, there's nothing wrong with them at all. They're also not usually teeth-riskingly hard.

I love passionfruit, its a shame that they are so hard to find in the US.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I wondered the same thing when I first ate it....never ate it again because I found it annoying. I stick to Pineapple and Apple Cinnamon now...
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's normal. It's one of the reasons I don't buy that particular flavor. I spend more time spitting out the seeds or picking them out of my teeth than actually enjoying the yogurt!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Did not like that flavour, they got stuck in my teeth and made me angry. >:(

P.S. Black Cherry is where it's at.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

they made me :angry: too

try the blood orange...so good
    chobani-400x400.jpg
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

LE GASP. Have not seen this one yet. *chobani hunt!*
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options

LE GASP. Have not seen this one yet. *chobani hunt!*

LOL, I could probably happily live off of Chobani Black Cherry, Blood Orange, Pineapple, and Peach :love: FOREVER and EVER. I have one of those flavors every day. I actually forgot to bring one to work for my snack last week and it completely threw me off my game :frown:
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    the seeds are literally packed with vitamins, and anti-oxidants! you should eat them..just maybe try to resist the urge to bite into them. it's yogurt so you shouldn't have problems just kind of swallowing the whole spoon, seeds and all.
  • BestSelf98
    BestSelf98 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    and the POMEGRANATE flavor has seeds too.
  • 4jamaica
    4jamaica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure about the seeds either, but I now eat them happily. Try eating them with your back teeth--the pomegranate ones are impossible to "pop" with the front teeth!