Any NKOTB fans out there?!?!?

Options
dont_give_up
dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
I am and always will be a fan! What's your favorite song and band member?
I don't think I could pick just one song!! I do have to say that Jordan is my favorite!! Can't wait until their concert this summer!!!

Replies

• jalynsmom
    Options
    Me!!!! I'm a Danny girl! :smile:
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hanging tough here..... :)
  • Destynee13
    Destynee13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Grew up with them! love em! and I want both Jordan and Donnie!. Muahaha! lol
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I've got the right stuff....baby.......
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    WOW NKOTB huh? I was there when they 1st arrived. I got so many things from the time as well. Records still in covers, posters. I'm a huge fan... of them back then. Not now. They changed.
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My first concert- NKOTB opening for Tiffany!!! Haha.
  • vizsla99
    vizsla99 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I run a concert venue and am putting an offer in next week on them. NKOTB, 98 Degrees, Boyz II Men on one tour. Sound like a good package to all of you NKOTB fans?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Tonight, tonight!
  • DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I do and will always love Jordan Knight :love: . He is still pretty hot today and I love him in the Old Navy commercials that were out over the Christmas holiday. If I had to choose, the song that I would probably listen to on repeat is Step by Step :bigsmile:
  • Joni_Pass
    Joni_Pass Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am actually a little old to be a fan because I was already in my 20s when they were popular. But I LOVED them. I liked Donnie (and his bro) and although I liked most of their songs, the one that comes to mind as a favorite is "Cover Girl." Going to see them on 6/13!!
  • Brandeee76
    Options
    Hello! LOVE LOVE LOVE NKOTB :) My fave song is TONIGHT i think (i love so many) and I was always a Jon girl... though since they came back out I truly love Donnie also and the rest a little more. I was able to meet them once and they were all so nice :) ~Brandi in Ohio
  • dont_give_up
    Options
    I run a concert venue and am putting an offer in next week on them. NKOTB, 98 Degrees, Boyz II Men on one tour. Sound like a good package to all of you NKOTB fans?

Ummm......YES!!!!!!!!!!! I have already told the hubby that I wanted to go to that concert! If he ends up telling me i can't go for some reason, I may just have to divorce him!!!! :explode:
  • dont_give_up
    Options
    I am actually a little old to be a fan because I was already in my 20s when they were popular. But I LOVED them. I liked Donnie (and his bro) and although I liked most of their songs, the one that comes to mind as a favorite is "Cover Girl." Going to see them on 6/13!!

You're never too old to be a fan!! :smile:
  • Tulipgirl1223
    Tulipgirl1223 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE fan also!!! I'm hoping to go to the concert (Chicago anyone?????)
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options

YES PLEASE!! LOL... BoyzIIMen and NKOTB were favorites of mine growing up!!
  • Brandeee76
    Options
    I got my tickets for Pittsburgh... through their fan club pressale :) WOO HOOO
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    YESS!!! A group of me and my friends are going on their tour this summer with them, Boyz II Men and 98 degrees!! It will be 9 of ladies going and we are making an overnight trip out of it and staying at a posh hotel...I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I had a big Joey McIntyre Pin..

PLEASE DON"T GO GIRL!!

That was my fav song.

I remember buying all the Tiger Beats and Bop...etc.etc. with New Kids on the Block.. LOL.

(don't tell my kids!)
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE fan also!!! I'm hoping to go to the concert (Chicago anyone?????)

I'm from Chicago!!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I used to be a fan. I grew out of it...
    My birthday happens to fall on the same day as Jon's, he was my favorite mainly for that reason.