Formally known as Julz2586

Options
I've been slowly getting my friends from my old account back but i know there are still quite a few missing....

I'm also not just looking for my old friends but new ones too... if you are motivated and trying to become a better you and active a lot on here please feel free to add me.

I'm 26 (27 in April... holding onto that 26 for as long as possibly lol)... I live in Australia, Born in New Zealand. Over the last couple of months i have gained a few extra kgs from just being lazy... NEED TO GET RID OF THIS! Not only do i want to get rid of it but i want to tone, get strong... and just become a better me!

If anyone who doesn't know me is interested in my success stories below are the links (both posted from my old account)

Success Story #1
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/561987-from-a-fat-sad-teenager-to-a-slimmer-happier-adult

Success Story #2
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/795087-update-from-a-fat-sad-teenager-to-a-slimmer-happier-adult?hl=adult

Replies

• scottjames84
    Options
    Hi there :-)

I am 28; 29 in July, born in New Zealand but living in America.

I would love to add you.
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    consider yourself added!!! Anyone born in NZ is an instant friend lolz
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    for·mer·ly
    /ˈfôrmərlē/
    Adverb
    In the past; in earlier times: "Bangladesh, formerly East Pakistan"; "the building formerly housed their accounting offices".

for·mal·ly
    /ˈfôrməlē/
    Adverb
    In accordance with the rules of convention or etiquette: "he was formally attired".
    Officially: "the mayor will formally open the new railroad station".

That said, welcome back to the forum! Hope it helps you out and if you don't mind how pedantic the bit above was, I'd love to friend you.
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    -_- Thanks but no thanks... I tend to rush my status updates and sometimes have spelling mistakes/forget full stops etc like my title of the board soooo i dont think i could handle someone constantly correcting me - i have friends in real life to do that for me enough

fitness site not a "lets get better at grammar/spelling etc site"

sorry that just really annoyed me :drinker: cheers for correcting me :drinker:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    LAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWLLLL!

What the actual eff.

I mean wut da actyooal EFF?

As if you had time for that.

Haha LOVE YOU PRETYHEAD!
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    Prettyhead* LOL
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    for·mer·ly
    /ˈfôrmərlē/
    Adverb
    In the past; in earlier times: "Bangladesh, formerly East Pakistan"; "the building formerly housed their accounting offices".

for·mal·ly
    /ˈfôrməlē/
    Adverb
    In accordance with the rules of convention or etiquette: "he was formally attired".

That said, welcome back to the forum! Hope it helps you out and if you don't mind how pedantic the bit above was, I'd love to friend you.

Could she not be 'formally" known as Julz25586? I know that is not what she meant, but it could still work.

Also, thank you for your wisdom, Queen of the Internets.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    Options
    for·mer·ly
    /ˈfôrmərlē/
    Adverb

for·mal·ly
    /ˈfôrməlē/
    Adverb

Could she not be 'formally" known as Julz25586? I know that is not what she meant, but it could still work.

This^ Sir Edward, you win the award for LOL of the day! :D
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    for·mer·ly
    /ˈfôrmərlē/
    Adverb

for·mal·ly
    /ˈfôrməlē/
    Adverb

YAY! I won something!
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    for·mer·ly
    /ˈfôrmərlē/
    Adverb

for·mal·ly
    /ˈfôrməlē/
    Adverb

YAY! I won something!

ROFL! thanks guys! :)
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    BUMPING THIS BOARD :)
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    bump