Body Fortress questions

Options
Hey everyone! My sister gave me 2 tubs of Body Fortress Whey Protein. I was wondering if this is a good... well decent enough supplement? I am upping my strength training and need a little more protein from time to time =) Thanks!!

Replies

• mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Probably it is, how many grams of protein per scoop?
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    It has 26grams
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Body Fortress is fine. It tastes best when blended with a little milk, and frozen fruit. It is less expensive than most other protein powders out there. I used it a lot when making protein shakes.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    It will do the job. I don't care for it.... I think it's "crunchy". My hubs, on the other hand, likes it.
  • cvillan23
    cvillan23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Its a good amount, I use it after all my workouts. Its always good to have a protein shake after your workouts...it give your muscles the nutrients it needs to build muscle.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    its just protein, its like eating chicken or beef..
  • slowbubblecar
    slowbubblecar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I use it and like it. That being said, I have't tried any other powders so I can't really compare it to anything. I have the vanilla cream isolate and the advanced cookies and cream one. I just mix 1 scoop of powder with 8 oz of mild. Both are pretty sweet so i sometimes add a little water.
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks guys!!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    It has 26grams

Awesome !!! Imo
  • cerwin17
    cerwin17 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've been using Body Fortress Super Advanced Vanilla Whey Protein. It's the first protein powder I've tried, and I like it because I do eat protein from other sources but I never seem to eat enough, and making a smoothie with the powder really helps boost my intake.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have the vanilla, and its fine. It's not my favorite tasting, but its great for the price. Im just finishing it.
    Promasil is my favorite.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    i use it because its the cheapest stuff i can find, and i see no point in paying twice as much for stuff that might offer you a 5% advantage at best.

I thought it was a concentrate. It might be an isolate/concentrate blend. A full isolate (which absorbs faster then concentrate) is the only thing i think that might b worth paying for and then it only really matters post workout.

I think they taste pretty good as protein powders go. everything but the cookies and puke that is