Just Dance

Options
Hello Everyone!
I'm not sure if anyone is like me, but I love playing Just Dance. I love playing for fun but for days (like today) when I'm not feeling well enough to make it to the gym, it's a great way to sweat and move your entire body. In the main menu you can select "Just Sweat Mode", I must say, I love it. They keep track of "sweat points" but they don't track calories. I looked up to see if there was a way to convert sweat points to calories and surprisingly there is. It's 4.2 sweat points to 1 calorie. So for example I go 1100 sweat points playing earlier, thats 262 calories. It's a great way to burn some extra calories and still have fun with it. I don't know about you guys but anytime I can play a game and exercise at the same time, I'm in.

Replies

• chickievan
    Options
    that's good to know. i use just dance when it's cold too just to get some exercise in, i never thought to look up the sweat points conversion. thanks!
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Great if you enjoy it because then you are more likely to do it more often - key to losing the weight and keeping it off.
  • DhiaUK
    DhiaUK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The latest version, Just Dance 4, shows the calories burned so no need for conversions. I'm addicted to this and Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013. Although it can be embarrassing when DH sneaks up on me mid-dance...
  • dlmcgo
    dlmcgo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That's great to know because my daughter loves Just Dance and I join in with her a lot.