5'5/CW 230/Female New Here!

Hey All!

I am currently a WW member and looking to compare my points with my calorie/nutrition. I know it sounds like a lot of work, but really, I have a discount with work for WW and if I am seeing the same results then I might as well choose free!!

A little bit of background:

I turn 30 in just under 2 weeks. I have a child who is about 16 1/2 months old. The day I delivered I was 274. I take that as my highest weight because I didn't really veer to far from that weight after delivery. That is the most I have ever weighed. Although I didn't look to be what I consider "almost 300", it was alarming to me and still is. I am currently 230.2.

I am looking to be the healthiest Mommy I can be.

So here goes!!

Replies

• Hi! I am a WW too! I am also using a fitbit to help me keep on track with exercise.
    A little about me.... I am 47 with 3 kids 20, 18 and 8. I gained a ton of weight with all three pregnancies and never really lost. My heaviest (non pregnant) was before Christmast at 218. Welcome and feel free to friend me. Anne
  • teelow22
    teelow22 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi Anne!

I am currently using their ActiveLink. I love it, but it is only FOR WW. I am wanting a HRM I think so no matter what I choose to do with WW, I will be able to keep myself accountable.

Theresa