Duromine to help overcome temptation?

Options
Last November I went to the Dr about a couple of things, one of which was my weight. He prescribed me Duromine, so I took it for about a week and felt horrible (I actually felt lethargic rather than buzzing with energy, and my sleep was light, broken sleep so I wasn't getting quality sleep) so I stopped taking it, only taking it now and then over the silly season, including Christmas day but not more than one day in a row. I kick started my weightloss journey as my new years resolution and have been eating well and exercising so I haven't taken any duromine since the beginning of the year.

Tomorrow I have my first hurdle (a family birthday) and I have not one but two meals where I'll be eating out, plus birthday cake etc so I was thinking of taking one tomorrow just to help keep me on track, as it's a real red flag day for me. I've really been busting my butt over the past fortnight so I can't help feeling like that's cheating.

Replies

• toasmallerme
    Options
    Hi blubberbegone. How did you get on at the party with eating. I don't consider it cheating by taking Duromine. What would be really cheating would be to overeat and undo all the good you had been doing with the eating well and exercising. I was perscribed Duromine today and am going to start tomorrow. I have already lost 6kg for the month of Janurary by better eating and exercise. Am currently fighting a suger addiction.