help please

Options
okay so i been on this diet for about 3 weeks doing great but guess whats coming...... HMM the boogy monster lol jk my stupid period... and how do i know you ask??!?!? beacuse i feeel so hungry and keep getting cravings and i get the privlige of always feeling this way a week or so before my period and i usually pig out.... how ever today i have to say i did okay didnt go over anything but protein... but picnic tomorrow and everything.... i neeed to know how yous controll these mad woman cravings cus they are horrible i turn into a monster with it...:sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    okay so i been on this diet for about 3 weeks doing great but guess whats coming...... HMM the boogy monster lol jk my stupid period... and how do i know you ask??!?!? beacuse i feeel so hungry and keep getting cravings and i get the privlige of always feeling this way a week or so before my period and i usually pig out.... how ever today i have to say i did okay didnt go over anything but protein... but picnic tomorrow and everything.... i neeed to know how yous controll these mad woman cravings cus they are horrible i turn into a monster with it...:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Hang in there we all know how you are feeling. If you go over some it is not going to be the end of the world. One thing to do and its a hard one is not buy the things I am craving or only buy them in a a single serving. Then I have to really consider it and it is not screaming for me to go get into the freezer or in the kitchen. (For me it is generally ice cream and breads)

This might be a good time to find some different things to add to you diet. You will do great take it one choice at a time.
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    It is hard during the t.o.m. I don't always do great either. I don't know what kind of picnic you are having or what kinds of foods are going to be there, just make sure you survey the foods there first and decide what you are going to eat first. Sometimes I just eat a spoonful or two of what I am really craving just to know I had some. Make sure you bring water with you and try to make sure you involve yourself with another activity besides the food.
    I agree with eve23 too I try not to buy high calorie foods that will tempt me. I mostly buy food that I have to cook and then I really have to ask myself if I want it enough to take the time to cook it. Most of the time I don't really want to cook (again) so I settle for some pretzels of a pickle, or maybe popcorn.
    I am actually a little freaked out myself because tommorow I have a wedding to go to, and I know what the menu is going to be. There are sooooo many foods there that I haven't tried and that is definitely my weakness
    I am going to try to take my own advice and dance off some extra calories. It will be back on the wagon on sunday, good luck to you
  • Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    thank you soo much:heart::flowerforyou: