Finally, Hi

Options
I've been a member of MFP for about a month now. Every time I logged in I thought I would introduce myself but never have. Well today is the day I say "hi". Hi everyone! I've struggled with my weight for many years now. I was 177 when I joined and I'm 5'5". (Wow, I can't believe I just told everyone my weight.) I'm happily married and have a wonderful daughter. The reason I joined MFP was to relate to other who understand the struggles of losing weight. I've dieted many times throughout the years and often quit because I don't see fast results. Hopefully, this time I can stick to a healthy lifestyle... forever. I love food, I hate exercising (I don't understand how people love it) but I'm willing to change my life so that I have a long and wonderful life while I'm here. I'm tired of letting my weight hold me back! I would love to make friends that will encourage me and that I can encourage as well.

Replies

• wisconsindoe
    wisconsindoe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cchange, and thank you for adding me as your friend.
  • keeno67
    keeno67 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ask and most of the time you shall receive......WELCOME.....:smile:
  • Cchange
    Cchange Posts: 18
    Options
    I've been a member of MFP for about a month now. Every time I logged in I thought I would introduce myself but never have. Well today is the day I say "hi". Hi everyone! I've struggled with my weight for many years now. I was 177 when I joined and I'm 5'5".

I'm just trying to learn how to quote properly... figured it's best to learn here. lol