New here to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello :smile: My name is Melissa and I'm 31 years old, married, and have 4 handsmome boys.
I am joining myfitnesspal to hopefully be able to stay on track with my weightloss goal. I am looking forward to the challenge as well as getting to meet new people.

Replies

• tazzkete
    Options
    Hi I'm Tracy I was tracking my calories before but quit so I'm back on. How is it going?
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm Sarah. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • CMMia17
    CMMia17 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!! Add me if you like!!
  • sugarkitten808
    Options
    Hi everyone I've been using this for about 2 months and I think it would be more fun and easier if I had
    Some friends and support that could help me as I would do the
    Same for them..where do I find some.. I gained 50 pounds within a year and for the
    Last couple months have been desperately trying to lose it.. I'm so unhappy
    With my body and none of my cute clothes fit.. Any advice for getting through this proces?
  • punkysquirrel
    Options
    Hey there! I signed up awhile ago and fell off track but I am back and hoping to stick with things this time. I am 31 as well. Feel free to add me as well if you like. I think having encouraging friends is helpful as well. :)
  • passiontea
    Options
    Hey, I just started using mfp. Feel free to add me, I could use the support :)
  • sabgirls5
    Options
    Welcome love....Fell free to add me for support and motivation :)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome all-new too!!!It's fun here-very supportive folks here & motivating too-:)
  • MelissaRae1981
    Options
    :smile: Thx everyone, so far things are going good. I know it's not going to be easy and there will be some stumbles along the way but it's going to be well worth it :smile:
  • unskinnybop1
    unskinnybop1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I havnt used this in a while! im 19 and want to get rid of some christmas holiday weight, would love some friends to keep me motivated :D
  • LuckyStarrGal
    LuckyStarrGal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm in week two of MFP and loving it, I keep finding new things it has to offer. You can add me as friend if you like!

LuckyStarrGal
  • cmcy24
    cmcy24 Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new as of 2 weeks ago. Please feel free to add me.
    Katie
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am a newbie too:smile:
  • e_elizb
    e_elizb Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am getting married in a month so I am trying to power exercise! I waited way to long to start! But I'm hoping now that I have, I can keep it going after the wedding! I would love some motivation help! I'm doing pretty well at working out... Dieting, not so much.
  • sugarkitten808
    Options
    Hey I'm 21 living in Hawaii.. I'm looking for some friends and support anyone looking for the same add me :-)
  • melancholyjen
    melancholyjen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    welcome! this place is great :o) feel free to add me :o)
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard
  • Tiffanie0407
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • tjohn034
    tjohn034 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you in your goals! Feel free to add, love to help motivate people and vice versa.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! There is a lot of information and knowledge on this website. Feel free to add me if you would like