Hi from Florida!

Options
Hi, I am new here and would like to lose weight, like everyone else here. I live in Florida and my nieces are coming down to visit me in June. I don't want to be the whale on the beach with my nieces. I need support and help. If you have any suggestions for me, please telll me. I am very receptive to information and following through. Thank you! :smile:

Replies

• mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in Fernandina Beach. Send me a message or invite me to be your friend.:flowerforyou:
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome I'm from Wisconsin.you may add me as a friend if you like.
  • zeprock
    zeprock Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! I live in Zero Beach, I mean Vero Beach! How do you add friends on here?
  • zeprock
    zeprock Posts: 7
    Options
    I figured out! Thank you for letting me be your friend! This will help alot! So how does this work, and what do all of you suggest that I do to start this journey? Any tips?:wink:
  • kevinZAKY
    Options
    hey im new as well, im from miami FL and im just like you, im sick of being the "over weight" one in the group and i love to be at the pool, beach. if you want then you can freind me and i hope well be able to support each other:happy:
  • devoneyk
    devoneyk Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm from Florida as well...Lived here all my life! Add me as a friend if you would like :)