Running / Moksha Yoga?

Options
Hello all,

I'm not new to the site but a number of my friends have stopped logging in so I'm hoping to add some more. I'm a runner with a handful of races coming up this spring (listed in my profile) and recently began practising Moksha yoga, which I am really starting to fall in love with. Please add me if you're into running, yoga, or just generally looking for supportive friends! Thanks!

Replies

• Lumens
    Lumens Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm already your friend! But I would like to post in support! You're a great inspiration!
  • katejayne4
    Options
    Hey

I'm Kate. I'm very into running, I mostly like half-marathon distance, I've done 1 full and am trying to work myself up to trying another full one at the end of this year :)

Feel free to add me and we can inspire each other
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    She is a rockstar and a great friend too! add her fellas..you wont regret it
  • 416runner
    416runner Posts: 159
    Options
    Aw, thanks Lumens and sam! You guys are awesome!
  • so_soni
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Moksha Yoga! I find it provides an intense workout without being exhaustive like Bikram's. Added you as a friend :)
  • Sweetbelle159
    Sweetbelle159 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love running and am hoping to do my first marathon this year, I have already completed two half marathons and lots of 10km and less races
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I love Moksha!!!!!!!!!!!