Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Diet Pills???

Skymarie23
Skymarie23 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
Do any of you use diet pills?
I heard OxyElite pro was amazing and potent and for rapid weigh loss.
Yeah, i lost 3 pounds that day.But i would highly say it was because it mae me throw up my dinner.
very disgusting. I did take 2 pills instead of 1. do ny of you take oxyelite???

Replies

• I personally do not take any diet pills and I do not believe in them. They are good to use for quick weightloss, but not for long term. I have used different kinds of pills in the past and have always ended up gaining the weight back once I got off of them. I have heard horror stories of what they can do to you. I vowed to myself and family that I would stay away from them. Just start eating healthy and get your cardio in. The weight will come off, I promise
  • Dara80
    Dara80 Posts: 19 Member
    I steer totally clear of diet pills and the reason being, we are designed to regulate our own weight. All the extra chemicals and whatnot are more likely to cause bigger problems that the desired result. However, if it works for you, then go for it. But keep in mind that you need to really take heed of any side effects. Things that you would usually blow off could be a sign of something wrong. Let us know how it all works out!
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Why did you take 2? Quick fixes never work. It is IMPOSSIBLE to lose 4 lbs of FAT in one day!!! However if you don't care what you're losing - muscle, water, etc. as long as you're losing - more power to you. I have finally swallowed the pill called excuses and I am working hard eating healthy and exercising and I have lost 15 lbs! I know it will stay off and I also know it is fat that I have lost rather than water or muscle.
  • cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    I would never take diet pills. People have died from them or at least they have ruined people's organs. No way. Healthy eating and exercise is the best way to go.
  • yazi_livefit
    yazi_livefit Posts: 51 Member
    I have spoken to many fitness trainers about fat burners and diet pills, and guess what, none of them are using these nor they believe in them. They are a commercial product made to make some people money. Personally, I like to know what I put in my body. Pills and such have so many hidden ingredients that we have never even heard of, just imagine what these chemicals are doing to our organs! Treat your body like it is your best friend- because ultimately that's what it is!! Feed it healthy nutritious foods, give it exercise, and see how long it will serve you ;)... Take the long road to weight loss, but know that it was the best and healthiest way that you chose for your body.

Happy Friday!:wink:
  • elysae21
    elysae21 Posts: 13 Member
    i started taking OEP monday and so far i lost 4 lbs... I only take one pill in the morning at 5am and thats it.... I LOVE IT! i cant wait to see the results after a month
  • elysae21
    Do any of you use diet pills?
    I heard OxyElite pro was amazing and potent and for rapid weigh loss.
    Yeah, i lost 3 pounds that day.But i would highly say it was because it mae me throw up my dinner.
    very disgusting. I did take 2 pills instead of 1. do ny of you take oxyelite???

I also dont have the luxury as everyone else to lose weight at a "regular" pace! I just had a baby at the end of january, and i have until july 25th to be 147 (lose 26 lbs) because of military standards.. but hey I love those pills - they make you have loads of energy (not the jittery kind) and give you a boost for working out. Ive taken phetermine and b12 and b6 shots before and OEP is giving me the SAME results.... and i didnt gain anything back after stopping them.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    what is in them?
  • elysae21
    what is in them?
    Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf and Pod)(Standardized for Bauhniastatins 1-4), Bacopa Moniera (Leaf),1,3-Dimethylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Cirsium Oligophyllum (Whole Plant Extract), Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L.[Leaf and Root])
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    I use Irwin Natural's System Six. It's a metabolism booster & mood stabilizer. I recognize & can actually pronounce all of the ingredients on the label. I got it from my Good Earth natural foods store.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    what is in them?
    Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf and Pod)(Standardized for Bauhniastatins 1-4), Bacopa Moniera (Leaf),1,3-Dimethylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Cirsium Oligophyllum (Whole Plant Extract), Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L.[Leaf and Root])

Not sure that this helps! :laugh: But thanks!
This discussion has been closed.