13»

Replies

• deekay8507
    deekay8507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Starting today!
  • Ascalzo13
    Options
    I'm going into day 2 tonight....I think the hardest part is going to be the push ups again as my arms are not happy with me today :)
  • cnewlin86
    Options
    Just did day 3 of level 1! I am sore and feeling the burn! I took before pictures as well as inches and weight before starting. I plan to post those with my after pictures! Can't wait to see what 30 days of eating right and work hard can do! I'm loving the challenge!
  • Mela_Verde
    Options
    On day 8, have dragged myself to do it every day, which was especially hard on those first 3 days when my muscles were hurting like nobody's business. It got better on the 3rd day, and now I can do it pretty easily.

Not looking forward to starting Level 2 :/
  • katemarie4
    katemarie4 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    day 2 level 1 went pretty well tonight, even tho i had NO enthusiasm beforehand! i feel super good tonight!
  • thenicksters
    thenicksters Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    THE BEST THING TO DO WHEN YOURE SORE THE NEXT DAY...IS TO DO THE WORKOUT AGAIN THE NEXT DAY. I PROMISE. I love all of Jillians DVD's. I'm on D4 of her 6 week 6 pack DVD. Wow!
  • sweetgrasswoman
    sweetgrasswoman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS today (watched it yesterday) I did finish her Kettlebell workout in December & loved the burn & results! I started her Cardio Kickboxing two weeks ago....so far so good.
    Anyone want motivation you can add me! I had to push myself to finish off this evening
  • sweetgrasswoman
    sweetgrasswoman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've just had a look on YouTube and am seriously considering giving this a go. I think I need to get lighter weights as I've got 2.5kg weights - might need less than that.
    Ill post again after I've done it.
    Question - is it worth getting the DVD or using YouTube?

Shop around- I found 2 of her DVD's in a bargain bin at 5$ each, found the Kickboxing one at a thrift store for 3$ LOL I would keep my eyes peeled
  • wendydeal
    wendydeal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD, thinking I might begin it next week. Good luck everyone!
  • cjlorigan
    cjlorigan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    To me it is because I love to workout with my big tv and not with my laptop. And in not on the mood to be connecting the laptop to the tv everytime I'm going to workout
  • Destinationa
    Options
    I started today... Wow omg. was not expecting it to be that tough on me. You're welcome to add me :)
  • BettyChampion
    BettyChampion Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am started the shred today! I love Jillian :heart: but fear she may break me!!
  • joj7bat
    joj7bat Posts: 30
    Options
    Day 2 level 1 - so glad I'm not the only sore one! Any suggestions for getting through the workout when you can barely move? I feel like I didn't even do half of today's because I am so sore.
  • Jinxxi
    Jinxxi Posts: 3
    Options
    This sounds awesome. I started it forever ago but didnt see it through, forget why. Time to start again. Im really excited based on the before and after pictures I have seen!
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Starting tonight. Just wondering, how do you input it into MFP exercise?
  • katemarie4
    Options
    5 days in! still going strong! how is everyone else doing?
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 of Level 1 and yes I do need lighter weights!
    It wasn't as bad as I thought in some respects. But I did have to take more than a 5 second rest in some places.
    Think I may try and get some lighter weights today because I really do want to try it again tomorrow. I even have my before photos already
  • katemarie4
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 of Level 1 and yes I do need lighter weights!
    It wasn't as bad as I thought in some respects. But I did have to take more than a 5 second rest in some places.
    Think I may try and get some lighter weights today because I really do want to try it again tomorrow. I even have my before photos already

good work! it does get easier along the way, and the pain subsides after about day 3. already i'm feeling progress in my entire body! i use 3# weights and that seems to feel best so far. maybe i'll up the weight along the way? idk. happy shredding!
  • Jinxxi
    Jinxxi Posts: 3
    Options
    Was supposed to start on the 23rd and I did. But then was so sore I didnt do it again til today :(
    But I am determined to stay with it this time.

Has anyone done this before? If so, how long did it take for the soreness to fade?