Getting back to where I need to be

Options
Just found this forum and am giving it a try. So far, seems pretty much up to the individual - which makes or breaks me. I am divorced after a long marriage and currently with a 'foodie', and I'm a 'cook-ie' which gives me someone to cook for and neither of us 'need' it.

I enjoy cooking for family and extended family very often, and cook in the traditional 'Southern' way. Not any frying going on here, but love to eat it when going out.

At one time, I lost 60 lbs in less than 8 months. Yeah, Me! Kept that off for over 12 years. Swimming and walking combined with only eating when I was actually hungry.

Now, I am slowly watching jeans get bigger, and my everything not toned. I am not the same age I was back then, but that is no reason to throw caution to the wind. I motivate others, why not myself? Because I LOVE TO EAT. Haha.

Just spent the past 2 days logging in my food and 'what' exercise where was. need to work on that. And I am below or within limits. Another Yay Me!

Replies

• Destinationa
    Options
    Well done you! If you need a supportive friend getting back into it again. feel free to add me :)
  • michelleyarbrough3
    Options
    Thanks! Somehow gained back about 55 of that orginial 65. And I AM going to look good on the bike this summer. Thought I wanted some celery/carrots to top off the day with all the cal I had leftover, after a cup of each with ranch, I'm stuffed. Was going to have an apple as well. Bleh.